|Item Weight||1.1 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||5.9 x 0.4 x 5.9 inches|
|Item model number||695-1|
|Number of Items||1|
|Manufacturer Part Number||695-1|
Cross Townsend, Quartz Blue Lacquer, Selectip Rolling Ball Pen, with Rhodium Plated Appointments (695-1)
|Price:||$131.51 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$63.49 (33%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- All Cross products are shipped in boutique-quality gift packaging that you'll be proud to give as a gift.
- Cross offers a range of ball-point refill sizes and colors; Selectip gel rolling balls, porous-points (felt tips), ball-points and document markers; 0.5mm pencil leads; specially formulated cartridges and bottled inks.
- Cross has re-invented writing instruments with jewelry-quality craftsmanship. We were America's first manufacturer of quality writing instruments, and that means that we've been making pens people use, depend on and enjoy for a long time.
- All Cross writing instruments are unquestionably guaranteed against mechanical failure, regardless of age. Should there ever be a problem, please call a Customer Service Specialist at 1-800-282-7677.
- Includes 1 Black Gel Ink Rolling Ball Refill (8523) in pen
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Multiple layers of translucent lacquer on an intricately engraved diamond pattern create a deep blue finish. The Townsend Quartz Blue Lacquer Selectip rollerball pen features rhodium plated appointments (Length 5.75 inches). This pen features the Cross unique Selectip? interchangeable writing technology which offers the choice of a silky smooth gel ink rollerball durable ballpoint pen creamy porous-point [felt-tip] and even a brilliant document marker. Why choose just one when Selectip lets you have it all?
Selectip rollerball pen features:
- Deep blue lacquer barrel and cap with engraved diamond pattern.
- Rhodium-plated clip and trims.
- 1 Black Gel Ink Rollerball refill (8523) in Pen.
- Pen case with each pen.
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I really love this pen so does everyone else! They keep borrowing it!Published 23 days ago by Winston M Duplessis