Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 10 posts in this discussion
Initial post: May 14, 2013 12:18:30 PM PDT
Cross play? Both? Please.

Posted on May 14, 2013 12:26:15 PM PDT
Unfortunately Cross Buy seems to be for Sony only title. It's a shame, because I would love to play this game on the big screen when at home (PS3) when switch to the Vita when I am away.

In reply to an earlier post on May 17, 2013 9:06:09 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on May 17, 2013 9:06:38 AM PDT
Ted B. says:
It's still cross-play, but just not cross-buy. You can still transfer saves from one version to the other, but you don't get a free Vita game.

Posted on Jun 13, 2013 8:57:50 PM PDT
It's important to note that, although you can transfer your save from one system to the other, people playing on PS3 cannot play over the network with people playing on Vita.

Posted on Jun 14, 2013 5:47:48 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 14, 2013 5:48:16 AM PDT
hoss3000 says:
Oh so just to confirm the PS3 version of DC does not contain the Vita version as well? That's a shame! So which version would you guys recommend: Vita or PS3?

Posted on Jun 18, 2013 10:08:51 PM PDT
D. H. says:
@hoss3000: Dragon's Crown on the PS3 does NOT come with the Vita copy. You must buy them separately.

Depends on how you want to play the game. The PS3 version has local multiplayer (You can play with up to 4 people on the same TV) so if you have friends over often the PS3 version may be something to consider. However, if you're like me and you can only sneak in gaming during short moments throughout your day, Vita copy for sure.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 19, 2013 4:13:17 AM PDT
hoss3000 says:
Good point about the Vita version.

Posted on Jun 23, 2013 11:17:09 PM PDT
Dawn M says:
You could also just buy both copies. I remember seeing at E3 that you'll be able to transfer your save file from one platform to the other. Personally I'd love to get both, but since I have two other pre-orders slated for August, I'm going to hold off and get the Vita version first.

Posted on Jul 4, 2013 12:17:44 AM PDT
M. Bottoni says:
I wish Atlus would have considered making a discounted version that contained both PS3 and Vita copies in one package. The could have saved some money by just including a code and making the Vita version downloadable. We shouldn't have to pay the full retail price twice to play on both platforms.

Posted on Jul 9, 2013 8:13:37 AM PDT
Dave in NYS says:
Don't bother with the Vita version, there aren't that many Vita owners so you wouldn't be able to find a lot of people to play with online.

PS3 has a large established player base and local multiplayer would allow your friends to play with you without having the purchase the game/system.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  9
Total posts:  10
Initial post:  May 14, 2013
Latest post:  Jul 9, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Dragon's Crown - Playstation 3
Dragon's Crown - Playstation 3 by Atlus (PlayStation 3)
4.4 out of 5 stars   (216)