Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on August 2, 2015
These are everything you would expect. In terms of what the product is, they're a good quality and they look cool.

However, it's really just cloth with a shoelace sewn to it. I'm not trying to say this product isn't good. It's well made. I just think that if you're looking for something to actually support your wrists in a workout...I'm not sure I would opt for these. I've tried some other versions and found the more rigid, velcro version of wrist wraps to be a lot more effective.

One thing that I do like about these over the velcro version is that the shoelace style makes it easy to tighten/loosen the wraps mid workout. Overall, I'd say I'm content that the product is well made and exactly what I ordered.
on April 30, 2016
I do all kinds of training. Bodybuilding, CrossFit, power lifting, Olympic lifting, and sometimes I just build "good old-fashioned hurtin' bombs". As a 30-year old male in relatively good shape, I move some pretty heavy weights. When I go into a max effort 1, 3, or 5 rep lift or even a brutal metcon, I like to have a little extra stability so the small stuff doesn't limit the big movements and progress.

I have a variety of other wraps and the hook & loop design such as these is the only way to go. Twist to tighten, twist to loosen, you can wear them all workout long and adjust as necessary. Once you get used to them, it takes about 10 seconds to secure each wrap. These wraps are on par with the best for ease of use regarding this design.

Unfortunately, these wraps are very thin. Sure, they look cool. But if you're serious about wrist support and enhancing stability, look for something thicker. Today I went in and after warming up pumped out 5 x 5 @ 265 on push jerk using these wraps. While I felt the wraps on my wrist, they did very little if anything to increase stability. However, they did help keep the sweat off my hands, which is how I justified continuing to wear them throughout my workout.

Serious lifters, look elsewhere.
on March 27, 2016
Thin material. Poor quality. The string came off after a couple of uses. I switched to a WOD Wear wrap.Crossfit Wrist Wraps For Fitness, Cross Training, Exercise, Bodybuilding, Olympic Weightlifting - Colors for Men and Women - Once Size Fits All - 100% Money Back Guarantee (Pink/Black)

The WOD Wear Wrap is thicker and much more durable.
on December 17, 2015
These are well made cloth wraps. I have used them quite often for crossfit and they provide good support when doing bar work. I do find that they are a bit of a pain to get on sometimes but I don't generally have any issue of them coming loose once they are properly on. I like that they are not bulky as I have very small wrists. They have survived several washings, but you will want to either hang dry them or pull them from the dryer as soon as they are dry as they will wrinkle up. Rolling them back up solves any wrinkle issues.
on January 14, 2016
Great wrist wraps! I have been doing crossfit for over a year now and needed new wraps. These work very well. There is no need to spend crazy money for everything "rouge" for crossfit. They hold up nicely in the washing machine, but I hang dry all my wrist wraps. Plus I love wearing crazy colors too! Thanks again!
on March 19, 2015
I've been doing CrossFit for a while now. I tried other brands (much more expensive) but these wrist straps are just fine. They're wider than my PR wraps, but work perfectly. Super easy to wash. Just toss them with my dirty clothes and that's it. no special treatment required.
on January 10, 2016
I use these for my wrist injuries in yoga. They're not a cure all for me because in some poses they feel comfortable while the next with more pressure makes them feel too tight, but they are the only product that has allowed me to continue my practice. Very satisfied. (I found a video for putting them on on YouTube)
on March 31, 2015
Great Wraps and helped me heal my wrist while they were wrapped. I do bodyweight strength movements and I could barely do a handstand. Once I put these on for two weeks my wrist was good to go and I was back to my regular routine.
on April 13, 2015
It works great for a thin piece of cloth. I know I can get it to wrap tighter. Still learning how to put it on one hand without slipping. It does its job during my crossfit workout In helping support my wrists especially from previous injury.
on April 4, 2014
These wrist wraps are great! I had a slight problem with my original pair, but they were more than willing to send me a new pair, which have an better stitch pattern- very comparable to the Rogues. Definitely worth getting!