Industrial-Sized Deals Shop all Back to School Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Beach House $5 Off Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Shop Popular Services pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation STEM Toys & Games

on July 12, 2013
Hey Guys,
I just got this monitor yesterday, and so far so good. Most of the reviews were buried in forums so I figured I'd put this one out where more people can see it.
The reviews were almost all very positive, so I went ahead and bought this off ebay from accessorieswhole for $570 (by the way they were F***ing awesome, free shipping from Korea and it only took 40hrs to get here!)
Only 1 dead pixel!? I couldn't believe it, I checked like 20 times :)

You'll need an adapter to change the Type C plug it has to Type A
Such as VCT VP105 Universal American Adapter

But anyways, brightness is good, though there is no OSD to control anything else. You'll need software if you want to mess with color temperature etc
However, I think the color is very nice if a bit warm, matches my ASUS PA248Q no problem.

Response time is no problem, playing Borderlands 2 and played guitar hero with no stutter

I'll update when I've had it for a week, and then hopefully I'll remember to do a 6 month review too. But here are some stats I was wondering about when I was looking in to buying it

Weight without stand: 21.5lbs

Bottom: 3.4cm
Top: 3cm

One Week Update:.
+Screen/Power Brick don't get hot
+Colors are great (I'm not a designer/photo guy, but they look bang on to me)
+This thing gets BRIGHT. I use it on the lowest setting

-No OSD, which is weird. If you have NVIDIA/AMD control panels you'll be able to tweak all that stuff no problem.
-Stand is slightly off center. The stand hooks to one of two VESA mounts in the back. They share the same height but different width. Since it uses the smaller one it ends up about an inch off center. It's not terribly noticable. (it actually helped me because it means my speaker underneath the monitor didn't block the power button :)

5ish Month Update:
I know I said I was going to do 6months, but since I remember now and probably won't then here you go.
Overall, all my initial impressions still maintain. I would buy this monitor again in an instant, and actually will be.

I've been playing games on it fairly consistently, and I haven't noticed any issues on that front. Same deal with watching movies etc, good size and good color.
Really, my only negative experience has been the fact my video card (HD6850) can't handle Skyrim/Dead Space on high :(

Anyways, hope all this was helpful. I hate when there is something I want with not much information out there. Glad I took the risk!
77 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on July 17, 2013
I have been wanting to get a large high resolution monitor for some time because of the work I do in Photoshop and AI. This brand was so much cheaper than the DELL, HP and NEC equivalent. I downloaded a 2560 x 1600 photo from the web to use as my desktop background. Wow, looks as good as a photo.

Only one caution, many of their distributors sell these monitors with some dead pixels. I ordered a Perfect Pixel model with no dead pixels. They cost a little more. So ask before buying.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again