4.0 out of 5 stars Pleasantly surprised...
Ok, I was a little worried about purchasing this because the change in price and the lack of reviews, so maybe I can save someone else that worry.

Published 13 months ago by L. Ellison

3.0 out of 5 stars would not recommend
Watch is nice. Not a every day wear. Do not like the self winding. It stops all the time and has to be reset. I would not recommend this watch unless you wear it everyday
Published 8 months ago by Amazon Customer

4.0 out of 5 stars Pleasantly surprised..., December 12, 2013
L. Ellison (Fort Worth, TX) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Croton Automatic White Dial Stainless Steel Brown Leather Mens Watch CI331070BSBR (Watch)

First off, the watch came in quick (Despite the fact we had a super ice storm in Texas.) I want to reiterate. I went on a shopping spree for Christmas last week, I ordered this watch very last out of all the products I purchased, 2 days after other items.... The watch was the first thing to show up on my door. Still waiting for a few other products to even make it in.

Second, the watch itself is absolutely beautiful. It looks like the picture maybe even a bit better. The leather used in the strap does look a bit cheaper than the watch itself. I tested it out and it is not hard to work with, just has a little bit of a cheaper air. But honestly, straps are easily changed if we ever desire it, but the watch itself is something unique, eye catching, and does not suffer in any way from the same problem as the leather.

The box was a bit scuffed and had three stickers on it that damaged the surface when you remove them. As the box is only to keep the surprise a little longer when my husband unwraps this for Christams, I'm not that worried about it. It'll be discarded after that day and the watch will be something he enjoys and wears many days to come.

Will definitely shop with these guys again!

5.0 out of 5 stars great watch for the money, December 23, 2013
this watch is just beautiful, the pictures are missing so much of the detail that is shown on the face. I got the version with the black strap and immediately changed it out for a Hadley-Roma leather band, so i wouldn't know if the original band is good or not.

This watch is automatic and can also be wound by hand. When i got the watch the roter had a very visible fingerprint on it, which was extremely annoying but i opened up the caseback and wiped it off with a cloth. My spicific watch runs about 12 seconds fast every 24 hour which is ok seeing as i only payed $60 for the watch and you only need to reset the time every week for the time to be exactly on time.

3.0 out of 5 stars would not recommend, May 10, 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars DOA, March 19, 2014
The watch looks nice, but the automatic winding would fail after just a couple seconds. Needless to say it will be returned.

3.0 out of 5 stars Won't stay wound overnight, February 15, 2014
I love the look and feel of this swatch, but it is self-winding and will not run after sitting overnight?