5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Christmas Gift For My Bro!
I picked this up on a daily flash deal through Amazon as a gift for my brother. He is particular (kind of a metro) about his style choices. The look of this watch is great. He has not dealt with any the quality issues that it seems some have come across. I am thinking about ordering a similar one for myself.
Published 8 months ago by randoman73

1.0 out of 5 stars Looks nice but broke within 2 weeks
Broke within 2 weeks. Nice watch, but come on. I expect it to at least last a year.
Published 6 months ago by Clive

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Christmas Gift For My Bro!, May 8, 2014
This review is from: Croton Automatic White Dial Stainless Steel Black Leather Mens Watch CI331070BSKB (Watch)

1.0 out of 5 stars Looks nice but broke within 2 weeks, July 21, 2014
Clive (Castro Valley, US, Canada) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars no moonphase, December 30, 2013
Three sub-dials displaying: seconds, 24 hour and moonphase. Automatic movement.