5.0 out of 5 stars Obsessed Is Putting It Mildly.
I don't even know where to begin when trying to review this book. I am still trying to grasp everything that went on throughout it. I became so depressed at one point that I had to put the book down and walk away before the book went flying across the room.

Published 16 months ago by Step Into Fiction

3.0 out of 5 stars This book made me mad at times
I really liked the first book in this series and gave that a 4 star rating. The only reason this book gets a 3 is because I really did get mad at this book. Which is a good thing for me if a book elicits emotion from me, but I couldn't get past the anger lol.

So Celaena becomes the King's champion, and the book starts off with her on a mission. SO MANY things...
Published 4 months ago by Wilfred S. McKenney

5.0 out of 5 stars Obsessed Is Putting It Mildly., August 27, 2013
This review is from: Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass) (Hardcover)

I am in love with Chaol; everyone needs to know this. After finishing Crown of Midnight he has moved up to probably my third favorite fictional character of all time. He's just so . . . perfect. He's strong, intelligent, loving, caring, passionate, loyal . . . I mean, I could keep going on but I don't want to bore you. He is everything you could ever want in a person, whether it'd be a lover, friend or someone who works for you. He is what we all want in our lives. Not to mention that I believe is the perfect fit for Celaena. I'm not being biased here, I swear but he brings out the best in her and when there are scenes of them together, it's just right. Dorian is good looking, charming and the Crown Prince but so what? He's a great guy but he has never had Celaena look at him the way she looks at Captain Westfall.

Now that I got my obsession with Chaol out of the way (for now), let's move on to the rest of the characters and stories. I have a major girl crush on Celaena and I have since the first book but wow, she is fierce. I'm totally crushing on her. She is definitely one of my favorite fictional female characters; ever. She is thrown in the middle of this whole Dorian and Chaol love triangle (though it's pretty clear where her feelings stand) and she cares for both of these guys, whole heartedly but in different ways. She wants to do nothing more than protect them but sometimes it's impossible.

I don't even know how to describe how much I love this book in words; sometimes I feel like there aren't enough words but then there are times when there's so many that I would bore y'all (and it would likely include spoilers). There's just so much that happens in this book, things that literally made me squeal and even at times, dance around the room with glee. (You may think I'm joking but I'm really not) But then there are times when I wanted to throw the book across the room. I say wanted because I didn't actually throw it, as good as it would've made me feel but you see, it's signed and I don't want to damage a book I know I'd love so much by the end. No matter if you're a Dorian or Chaol fan, I think you'll love this book because of the main star, Celeana. We put the whole love triangle to the side and this book is still one of the best I've read this year. The love aspect is an added bonus (which I wouldn't trade for anything).

The ending...oh the ending. It's not the worlds worst cliffhanger but it's there. I saw the ending coming, to an extent but it still didn't make it any easier. All I know is the next book is going to be beyond awesome. This is going to be a favorite series of mine for I am and already have been obsessed. The characters are perfect, the world is engrossing, the writing is flawless and the wit and snark is all over this book; from beginning to end.

I am rambling, I know but I told you - I cannot stop gushing about this book. I love it to bits and pieces and I love Sarah J. Maas for just being so brilliant (and not to mention so damn awesome). Read this book if you love fantasy, assassins, a good romance and a book filled with humor.

Reviewed by Jessica @ Step Into Fiction

5.0 out of 5 stars "It was war upon them all. Let them tremble in fear at what they had awoken.", August 15, 2013
Wow. What a ride. I finished Crown of Midnight last night, and I haven't been able to stop thinking about it. I went to sleep thinking about what may be ahead for these characters, and I woke up thinking about the exact same thing. When I read Throne of Glass in 2012, I was blown away by it. I had not read a lot of books in the fantasy genre and did not know what to expect. Like I said, I was blown away. Then I realized that the sequel, Crown of Midnight, would be published a year later... *sigh* But, here we are. It is out and let me tell you, it has not disappointed. The wait was most definitely worth it.

"Who knows what games these people play, and what ends they have in mind?"

If you read Throne of Glass, and thought that it was full of suspense, action and romance... you have no idea about those things until you have read this. I was captivated from the first word to the very last, and when it was over I found myself just sat there staring at my Kindle. The ending is mind blowing. I kid you not. I was an emotional wreck.

There are so many revelations that are made. Some bad, some good and some completely awesome. As each shocking twist and turn comes at you, all you can do is hold on for the ride and enjoy every single minute of it. I can't even begin to understand how this world and story are simply swimming around in Sarah J. Maas' head. In my opinion the writing is flawless. It can get confusing with fantasy novels, as there tend to be an abundance of characters, locations and words that you may not be pronouncing correctly. But I never feel that when reading this series. Everything is thought out, and presented perfectly.

"Perhaps the world would never be perfect, perhaps some things would never be right, but maybe she stood a chance of finding her own sort of peace of freedom."

Celaena is absolutely amazing. There is no better way to describe her. If I am ever asked to name a kick a$$ heroine my answer forever more will be Celaena Sardothien. But with that fierceness there is softness. She has the biggest heart, and some of her actions will truly shock you. I thought I knew her, but she continues to shock me. Just when I thought she couldn't get more amazing...

"I can't tell if I should be ashamed of wanting to hold you on this day, or grateful that, despite what happened before now, it somehow brought me to you."

When I wrote my review for Throne of Glass, I mentioned the love triangle. We have Celaena, Prince Dorian and Captain Chaol. I am happy to report that I no longer see this story as a love triangle. That isn't to say that Dorian and Chaol do not both love Celaena, but it is quite evident that while Celaena cares for them both, there is only man she is actually in love with. So to me, that is no love triangle.

And who do I love? I have mad feelings for Dorian, and I have to say that he has grown up so much in this book. He is learning and processing his future, and he is starting to finally make a stand against things that he knows is wrong. But, my heart is with Chaol. I have loved him since the start of book one. I have never wavered, and I can only hope that somehow Celaena and Chaol will get their happily ever after after all is said and done.

"It never made any difference to me when it came to you. I'd still pick you. I'll always pick you."

Even though it has been a year since I've read Throne of Glass, and I have read over a hundred and fifty books since reading it, I didn't feel that a re-read was necessary. The story picks up perfectly, and the way that Maas writes, you don't feel like you have forgotten anything. You are reminded along the way of past story lines, but never once was I confused.

And now I'm sure you want to know when the next book in this series will be out. Yep, you guessed it. 2014. *sigh* There are scheduled to be a total of six books in this series, one being released each year. I can only assume that the August schedule will continue, but this is only my guess. This means, that the sixth and final book is scheduled for 2017. I am of a mixed mind about this. I love that there will be six, because honestly I love this world and I love these characters, so the more the better. But when you think about the time it will take for the whole the story to be told, it seems a bit daunting.

However, as I said, I didn't feel a re-read was necessary. And it's kind of exciting to think that for the next four years the story will unfold in all of it's glory. So yes, of course I would want to have them all sooner. But, this is an epic story, and the fact it will span such long period of time... that makes it even a little more epic.

"It was war upon them all. Let them tremble in fear at what they had awoken."

Christine
Rainy Day Reads

4.0 out of 5 stars SO much better than the first book, August 18, 2013
After THRONE OF GLASS I wasn't expecting great things from this book, but Maas has provided me with an incredibly pleasant surprise. I rate the first one at about 3 stars, and despite it being a light, fun read I was significantly disappointed with the characters and several important aspects of the writing and structure. Most of those things were largely re-modelled and repaired for this book, and I found myself enjoying it much more from the very beginning. From the first page Celaena is morally conflicted about her assassinations, and shows consideration of deeper ethical issues. She actually develops and grows throughout the novel! Who'd have thought?

Saying this, the introductory section of the story, in which plot and characters are established, did stretch out for a full half of the book. About 40% of the way through I seriously thought I'd let myself become hopeful too soon, and was just in for another complete book of the same fluffy dancing around important issues the first one consisted of. But then about halfway through, the story takes off, and it doesn't stop.

Here, we see Celeana in the role that's always been rumoured but never witnessed before now. Adarlan's Assassin. We see her let loose and fight and kill. She is brutal and savage and gruesome and it is fantastic. She is dark and wicked and I loved her for it so much more than I ever loved her flirty or pretty. It frustrated me when someone was trying to bring her back from the madness; talk her out of the darkness, because in the darkness she was amazing. My respect for her instantly shot up at seeing her cause ruthless carnage (disturbing as that sounds), because this is the character we were promised back on the blurb of book one; this is the character we wanted to read. Finally, she emerges. And perhaps because it was so overdue, it was ridiculously satisfying.

There was not quite so much obsession over the love triangle in this book either, which impressed me significantly. Romance was a large focus in the first half of the book, but only because it was used as a driving force for the plot events that occurred in the second half of the story, at which stage romance retreated to the periphery and yielded to action. I was glad that unlike the first book, where it was essentially used as the main plot-draw for readers, the romantic aspect was used instead to support and enhance the plot. It made for a much more readable story.

Additionally, there's also a lot more in this book on Celaena's personal background and the history of the world, which is all well presented. The core plotline that one can sense will be the focus of the series entire is further developed, but not so much as to leave nothing for the next books to cover. In fact, I would say the central plot is only just beginning.

My one concern in this regard, is that Maas revealed everything about Celaena's history all at once. It made for a great ending and a stunning developmental twist to her character, which would have been perfect leading into the final book of a trilogy, but considering there are supposedly another four books or something to come, I am a little concerned about where she'll go with the character from here. As mentioned I didn't much like Celaena in book 1 due to her lack of depth and development, and I'm worried that now Maas has unleashed all the development and revelations at once, and Celaena will slide back into being flat and emotionally stagnant for the rest of the series.

But I suppose that's why she's the author, and as a reader I can't but trust in her abilities to continue keeping me amazed, surprised and entertained. I have settled on awaiting the next instalment with cautious anticipation, and will conclude here by saying that even those who thought the first book was `okay' like I did, should enjoy this sequel much more. If this is you, don't decide whether or not to read this based on the first book. Although it starts off similar it is worlds better, and I strongly believe you will enjoy it much more.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best sequels I have ever read, August 27, 2013
This review is from: Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass) (Hardcover)
This is one of those books that makes it nearly impossible to write a review because you adored it so much. I loved this more than book one, which is saying something. I know that book one got mixed reviews upon its release because it is such a polarizing story, but those who continue on with this series will be nothing short of utterly blown away by this sequel.

Before I begin, I want to throw out the fact that reading the novellas really enhances your experience when reading book two. Several aspects of Celaena's past are mentioned in this book and their overall stories are told in the novella. It gives you more back story to the summarized endings that are mentioned throughout this book. It also gives you a ton of back story as to why Celaena is the way she is, especially in regards to her love life.

If you ask me, the driving force of this magnificent series is the characters. I care about them in ways I never thought I would. I mean, our main character is a freaking assassin and I love her to death! I identify with some of her emotions! An assassin is supposed to be possibly the most despised and unlikable character out there, yet Maas made me so easily adore one. As King's Champion she is already being sent on assignments and being forced to bring back severed heads as proof of her mark's death. But it's really amazing to watch Celaena figure out what is right and wrong and find ways around the wrong to make them right. For an assassin she has a very healthy and respectable conscience, and while part of me was sitting there with bloodlust for her assassin abilities, she brought them out several times only when necessary. I mean, don't deny it, the scenes where this girl mows people down are absurdly awesome--and that's coming from someone who hates death and gore to the umpteenth power.

I also adore Chaol. I mean, it's Chaol! I am 100% Team Chaol. He's so delicious and complicated and can only be described as perfect. He's got the biggest heart and he's torn between his honor to the King and his honor to the woman he loves. I also really adored Dorian in this one because some really awesome new plot points came out evolving around him that promise chaos and fun in the future novels. He also begins to stand against his father for what he thinks is right, which is very satisfying since we all know his father sucks. Nehemia is easy to love because she is Celaena's soul friend, though she's frustrating and secretive as usual. And even Fleetfoot has a special place in my heart, too. If you want a loyal dog, deem thy dog Fleetfoot. Without feeling such immense emotions for this plethora of characters this book would not have been as amazing as it was. My love for these people is indescribable.

When these characters hurt, I hurt alongside them. Which, unfortunately in this one, was a lot. When they soared, I soared too. And when the romance blossomed, I was rooting for them until my fist couldn't pump anymore. The romance in this one was expertly done because it shows first love and adoration slowly blossoming on Celaena's end and it was great to hear the reciprocated thoughts from the male end as well. It was the way a romance should be, and while it satisfied my taste for love it did not deter from the overall plot for a single second. If anything, the passionate positive and negative emotions driven by this romance made the plot even more believable and powerful. These are very emotionally driven characters, after all.

Speaking of the plot, I was thrown for a million loops. I met people I didn't think I'd ever meet and the plot was taken places I never thought it would go. With that being said, looking back on it I felt like some of the things I thought were so awesome could have been explained. In the moment when there was mention of a new dimension I thought it was awesome. But when I completed the book I was sitting here wondering how the hell that dimension was even brought into the story. It was just there, it didn't make that much sense. Little things like this need more detail behind it instead of unexplained character knowledge.

There are also two huge plot twists in this one that will leave you reeling. One is at the very end, the other close to the end. To put it simply, I saw them both coming, especially the huge one at the end. It's very easy to get caught up in this story and sit back and be shocked. Heck, I was, but the second that shock wore off I was shaking my head and going into my twitter account, viewing old conversations where I totally predicted this would happen. While it's a bummer that the two biggest plot twists of this book were so transparent to me, most of the book wasn't, which makes me very happy.

And, again, while it is a bummer that the predictability in regards to the end was somewhat high, these two plot twists promise even more chaos to ensue in the future. There will be more secrets, more lies, more heartbreak, and of course, delicious catastrophic events under the threat of war and annihilation. What would Adarlan be without chaos?

I'm sitting here shaking in anticipation for book three because the plot progressed so much in book two. While I was initially hesitant about this series being six books long, I'm totally welcoming of the awesomness that will undoubtedly ensue after so many promising twists in this book with more to come in the future. I have to say it...I truly think Maas has mastered the high fantasy genre.

5.0 out of 5 stars Freakingly Awesome, August 16, 2013
b00k r3vi3ws (Hyderabad, India) - See all my reviews
I read this book quite some time back but I am getting down to reviewing it now because I needed time to digest the `awesomeness' (is that even a word?) that this book is!

Crown of Midnight picks up sometime after where Throne of Glass had ended. Celaena Sardothien is now officially the royal assassin. As far as the King's knowledge goes, Celaena is now busy getting rid of the threat to his throne. Chaol and Dorian are torn in between admiring her work and wondering exactly how ruthless she can get. But what none of these three people know is that Celaena is not following the King's orders to the `T'. She has her own secrets and agenda. There are secrets everywhere - some surprising and some simply shocking. But as we follow Celaena's journey in this instalment, we will finally learn her biggest secret - her heritage!

Yes, this book was simply awesome! For those of you have read and loved Throne of Glass, this book is just a step better than its predecessor. This book has way more action and the amount of secrets that are revealed is just too good too. Celaena continued to claim my admiration. She is this kickass girl who can very well take care of herself. At the same time she cares for those around her and loves literature. Chaol continues to fight with himself over what his duty calls for and what his heart wants. Dorian has an Ace up his sleeve as well.

Sarah J.Maas has delivered a very entertaining title that lives up to every aspect of a reader's expectation. Crown of Midnight is a bigger and better sequel to Thrown of glass and that's saying something!

4.0 out of 5 stars UN...PUT...DOWN...ABLE..., August 8, 2014
Alicia (BALTIMORE, MD, United States) - See all my reviews
4 Stars

I can't even begin to form the right words to express my feelings on this book. It had me going high, really, really high. Then BAM, I would drop down and keep goingggg. But it was awesome to experience all these feelings from one EPIC book!!!

The best way to describe my feelings is that CROWN OF MIDNIGHT was intense. I was on my toes, pacing as I was reading. I couldn't get it down fast enough to satiate my urge. It was like I knew something fantastic was coming, and every chapter was getting me closer to what I knew was going to blow me away, because I could feel it. And then it finally came, and WOW, I was in awe, and in amazement, and in such a great desire for the next book (Luckily I already have it ;) I thought it was way better then the first book, and it had just enough of everything I wanted.

THE PLOT...

Celaena is back, and she's more deadlier then ever! She's finally made it to the top and became the Kings Champion. But for Celaena, that was just the beginning, as the real test begins now, and she will have to decide where her heart really lies. Now is when she will have to swallow her pride and do as she's told, or die where she's standing. The time has come for her to do all the dirty work the king desires. Her task? To kill all who threaten the Kings empire. To kill innocents, to slaughter them like pigs all because they want to live a life without fear, without bowing down to a man they despise. And Celaena has only 2 choices, she can do as she's told, and finally be free after 4 years of doing the Kings evil bidding's. Or, she can defy the king and be killed on the spot!! But neither of them 2 options sound appealing to Celaena. But what if there was a 3rd choice? A gray area she could play with?? And then the wheels start turning and the fun starts for Celaena...

Celaena will have to do the unthinkable if she's going to follow the path she chooses. She will have to face some dark secrets she has kept hidden, and buried away for as long as she can remember. But as the truth surfaces and Celaena faces deadly secrets, she will have to make the ultimate choice if she's going to stay alive long enough to make a difference. Because if her secrets were revealed, she would become the hunted, not the hunter...

The CROWN OF MIDNIGHT was an amazing sequel to THRONE OF GLASS. I liked THRONE OF GLASS, but it was lacking the action and adventure I craved. But CROWN OF MIDNIGHT sedated every craving and some!! I can't wait to dive into HEIR OF FIRE soon, and see what happens next in Celaena's journey. Because it ended on one hell of a cliffhanger that had me screaming for more!!

Overall, CROWN OF MIDNIGHT was just the sequel I was hoping for. I swept up into it's fast-paced, action-packed, magical-filled, fantasy world that took me on the ride of my life!!! This series has become one of my new faves, and I'm excited to see where Maas takes us next!

NOTE: I received a physical ARC from Bloomsbury for reviewing purposes! All opinions express are my own and are not influenced in any way!

5.0 out of 5 stars Liked the first loved the second, September 1, 2013
A month ago a friend told me about The Throne of Glass and I really enjoyed it , but I had a few issues with Celeanas arrogance about being this great assassin and not feeling like she really lived up to her ow
n hype. In Crown of Midnight she delivered and the story really picks up and gets far more interesting. I am totally hooked now!

5.0 out of 5 stars A Kernel of Nonsense Reviews, June 15, 2014
This review is from: Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass) (Hardcover)
Review originally posted on A Kernel of Nonsense blog.
It’s been months since Celaena Sardothien won the competition that would make her the King’s Champion, his personal assassin tasked with dispatching those who would challenge his authority. With a rebellion brewing in Eyllwe and rumors of one in his own city, the King of Adarlan will do anything to hold on to power. Celaena plays a dangerous game, secretly undermining the orders of the King and lying to her friends in the process. And there is something else amiss in the castle and the further Celaena digs, the more she discovers that she isn’t the only one keeping secrets. Everyone has something to hide and everyone’s loyalty will be tested, and no one will be able to outrun their destiny.

Caleana would like nothing more than the chance to fight for her freedom and the first book is a prime example of the lengths she will go to to achieve this dream. Another side of Celaena emerges in this book, one fearful of what others expect from her and one who doesn’t believe happiness is a possibility because of these expectations. There is a greater cause calling her and her own happiness might have to be sacrificed. Everything that Celaena cares about can be used as a weapon against her and only time will tell if she will crumble entirely or embrace her fate.

Prince Dorian and Chaol Westfall both continue to play a prominent role in Celaena’s life, but each have their own struggles they must face. Dorian feels like a less frivolous character this time around, who is just discovering his own influence. Chaol has worked hard to become Captain of the Guard and given up his inheritance. The loyalty he shows to the King correlates with this sacrifice and his own oath. In the end, Chaol will have to decide what is right rather than who he has sworn his allegiance to.

The King of Adarlan reveals himself to be an even more wicked character than I gave him credit for in the first book. Him, along with the enigmatic Baba Yellowlegs, are both creatures bred out of nightmares who I will not soon forget. The second book in Sarah J Maas’s Throne of Glass series, Crown of Midnight, is even more exciting and thrilling than its predecessor, with higher stakes not just for Celaena but potentially for the whole world. I freely admit that I held this book to my chest, both smiling and agonizing over it, feeling an overwhelming delight over the release of the next installment this September.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sarah J. Maas did it AGAIN., June 1, 2014
Ten(ish) years ago, before the explosion of hair removal services, I used to go to this tiny, South Korean lady who rented a space in a nearby salon. The moment she got me in her room, she'd keep up a constant stream of very bad English. The only thing she said that I could understand was, "Oh my GAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH." This was also her favorite thing to say, so I heard it a lot.

That's how I feel after finishing this book.

Oh my GAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH.

Throne of Glass is one of my favorite series right now. It's probably my #1 favorite YA series, and it's also the only one of my favorite YA series that isn't ending sometime this year---WOOT. So, of course, after loving the first book so much, I was worried about book 2. How could it possibly live up to its predecessor?

But what I learned about Sarah J. Maas is that she is not a one trick pony, b/c Crown of Midnight was one of those perfect second installments. Everything was more. Celaena was more kick-ass. Chaol was more swoonworthy. The King was more vile. There was more action, more betrayal, more heartbreak---just more.

Celaena is now the King's Champion, having killed (HA!) it in the competition (like we knew she would). But trained assassin or not, she of course has issues with her new job title. The King is responsible for the death of her entire COUNTRY (not to mention her immediate family) after all, so does she like being his personal, one-woman hit-squad?

Not so much.

But the King warned her that if she didn't toe the line, he'd kill everyone she cares about---Chaol, Nehemia, Nehemia's family, probably her dog too, b/c he's just that kind of bastard . . . so what's a girl to do?

Plot and scheme, that's what.

But she's not the only one, and up until the half-way point, this ominous feeling kept building and building. Nothing bad was happening yet, but everyone kept making bad decision after bad decision. Little things that kept up a steady flow of dread, b/c I knew that those little things were going to eventually combine to form a great, big whole. I knew something was coming, I just didn't know what.

Then, suddenly, I was too happy to be bothered with silly, little things like bad feelings.

But a storm was coming, and that "happy place" was just the eye, meant to lull you into a false sense of security . . .

And then the Bad Thing happened. Which caused the Even Worse Thing to happen.

And I'm not gonna lie, it was T-E-R-R-I-B-L-E.

And then you start to cope. And just when you start to get your land-legs back, you get your mind friggin' blown.

Anyone who was kind of on the fence about this series will get most, if not ALL, of their questions answered in this installment. And as terrible as the terrible things were (and man, they were terrible), Maas somehow managed to not only end on a hopeful note, but to also have me dying for the next installment the way the absolute worst kind of cliffhanger will have me dying for the next installment . . . but without the cliffhanger . . .

How did she do that?

I don't know. What I do know is that I can't get my hands on Heir of Fire, coming to you September 2, 2014, soon enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 Stars and then some!, May 5, 2014
Crown of Midnight deserves more then five stars plain and simple. It starts off right where Throne of Glass left off, Celaena is now the Kings Assassin and is assigned to kill off the rebels that are trying to rise against him, of course if you read the first book you know Celaena has her own hidden agenda and does what she wants no matter the consequences. What we get in Crown of Midnight is more revelations, betrayals and more secrecy's wrapped up with matters of the heart which made up for one intense read.

I liked that we got to learn more about the world in which they lived in but the more we learned the more questions there are. Also not everything and everyone is as they seem, magic is still very much alive, hidden but alive. The biggest shocker was Celaena there is such a huge revelation about who and what she is that after I read it I had to calm myself down because of how fan girlish I became at that point. Needless to say you think there can't be any more surprises but Maas does what she does best and keeps throwing these insane twists and turns that makes it unbelievably hard to tear yourself away from Crown of Midnight.

As for the romance, I'm so glad there was no love triangle at least not from Celaena's end. She knows who she loves and wants just Chaol. Although a part of me is a little nervous because I heard that this series is going to have six books to it (which I'm totally jumping up and down with joy for because I can not get enough of these characters or the world that Maas has so magnificently created) and with how things ended who knows what will become of her and Chaol in the future books.

Overall Crown of Midnight is one of my favorite reads of the year and it's official Celaena is my number one favorite heroine as far as the Fantasy/Ya genre is concerned. Yep she's just that awesome. If you haven't started this series I highly recommend you get on it and for those of you who are following the series just know that this book was even more amazing then the last and you should pick it up as soon as you can get your hands on it.

Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass)
Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass) by Sarah J. Maas (Hardcover - August 27, 2013)
$17.99 $11.52