Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 66 questions
vote
Yes it will work, I checked it out. I spent way to much time stressing the whole ram issue myself.
Jun 30, 2013 by Pat
vote
The memory I bought for my mac mini will not work in an iMac 24-inc.The Ram speed I bought was 1333 MHz . I did a fast check in Google for the spec of the iMac 24 early 2009 and its memory's speed is slower or 1066 MHz. Before you buy ram memory, check Apple's specs for your machine. This is what I did when I bought my memory. If you buy the wrong memory it could damage your machine so be careful.I did see inexpensive memory for your machine,but, again double check before you buy any memory.GK mentioned 1066MHz DDR3 SDRAM and this seems to be correct, again double check.
Oct 31, 2012 by Louis
votes
Should work no problem, used Alienware at work, ddr3, 1333 sodimm
Dec 29, 2012 by Curly
votes
No reason to believe it won't work in non-Apple computers. Best source for definitive information would be the maker of the computer. Good luck.
Nov 16, 2012 by Brett
votes
Try the crucial website for an answer
Mar 31, 2014 by William S Miller
votes
Best way to make sure exact fit is by going to Crucial's website. Look for your Mac model and it'll give you all compatible upgrades. Then you can go back to amazon and look to see if they have the one you need, otherwise I recommend to get it straight from crucial
Nov 25, 2013 by Orlando Hernandez
votes
It works on everything, this is just preferred on MAC for some reason it increases the v.card capabilities of MAC Books.
Jan 20, 2014 by Chris M.
votes
No. The 2007 iMacs use DDR2 memory. You can usually use faster speed ram in a older system but it still has to be the same type. DDR2 and DDR3 are not inter-changeable.
Nov 2, 2012 by Velvet Jones
votes
You get GO to crucial website type in the Mac model And it will tell you.
Nov 20, 2013 by Fabiano Pereira
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers