Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on December 5, 2011
As soon as I replaced this memory in my IMAC it picked it up just like that. The memory showed up immediately boosting from my original 4gb to 12gb. good product. I recommend this product.
on March 13, 2014
After watching an install video on You Tube I had this installed in about five, minute. Boosted the iMac from four to twelve gigs of Ram and runs flawlessly . What more is there to say.
on October 7, 2013
It a good kit of RAM memory. My Macmini runs fast now. One thing I didn't know it is that I could snap a 16 GB RAM on it, if I known it before I would buy the 16 one. I do recommend this.
on June 19, 2013
This like most crucial products works so well you forget you installed it. Adding the additional storage to may machine made SQ queries about 20% faster. So a real improvement in my eyes
on March 30, 2012
This was a great deal for my new iMac as of 11/2012. Easy to install and came nicely wrapped . Much better then buying from the company. Save yourself some money and do it yourself...
on February 12, 2014
Computer was flakey from the moment these were installed. Rebooted at random. Could not successfully complete any RAM test I threw at them. Running OSX 10.9.1 on iMac 27-inch, Mid 2011.
on September 11, 2012
Purchased a second set of 8GB modules for a friend. Tried on both MacBookPro Unibody laptops with the same error at boot. The first set of identical Crucial memory worked, this one not.
on December 20, 2012
Installed these in my MacBook6,1 to upgrade from the 2gb that came with it. Works wonderfully and made the computer run extremely fast. Couldn't ask for a better product for the price.
on December 11, 2012
Product arrived as expected in 5 days. Installed without issue and is still working well about 1 month later. It seems to have helped improve speed when opening many browser windows.
on September 11, 2012
This extra RAM revived my Toshiba Satellite (L645D-S4030). There is a noticeable improvement in the program response times and start up. This is a must-have upgrade for any old laptop.