5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy....
I ordered this a few days ago and got it today...Popped it into my Acer Aspire One D255E netbook and it booted up like a charm...Good purchase :)
Published on March 4, 2011 by Anthony Lopez

1.0 out of 5 stars Asus Eee 1015PEM Memory
Be careful when ordering this memory for the 1015PEM. This netbook requires a chip-set with only 8 chips on it. I ordered this part recommended by Amazon and it came with 16 chips which does not work on this netbook. Call Crucial and order direct - they know how to match this up.
Published on December 1, 2010 by Rian Sommerfield

1.0 out of 5 stars Asus Eee 1015PEM Memory, December 1, 2010
Rian Sommerfield (Lakeport, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Crucial 2GB Single DDR3 1066 MT/s (PC3-8500) CL7 SODIMM 204-Pin Notebook Memory Module CT25664BC1067 (Personal Computers)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy...., March 4, 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars Attention ASUS Eee PC 1015PE owners: This is not the right RAM., January 29, 2011
To make a long story short, Amazon recommended this, and my research on the 1015PE was lacking, and so I thought Amazon made the right recommendation for my computer. Unfortunately, it's not even the right number of pins for my system.

So for those of you who own an ASUS Eee PC 1015PE, this is what you need:

ASUS Eee PC Seashell 1015PE:
2GB 200-Pin DDR2 SO-DIMM DDR2 800 PC2-6400 SO-DIMM
with recommended CL (Cas Latency) of 6.

There are several of these on Amazon. If you search for those exact specs, you should get close to what you need. Make sure your BIOS is upgraded to version 0801 or higher before ordering, as older BIOS versions have a problem with the 16-chip versions of 2GB SODIMMs.

I give the product five stars, but take away a star for Amazon's lousy recommendation system that doesn't have any of the facts right and leads to so many people making the wrong choice. You can find Crucial, Patriot, and other brands on Amazon if you look for the right type. Good luck.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect to upgrade a Toshiba Satellite T215D-S1150, August 1, 2010
Suz (Rocky Mountains USA) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
I added this RAM stick to my Toshiba Satellite T215D-S1150 TruBrite 11.6-Inch Laptop (Chrome) [Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit]. The notebook came from the factory with a 2GB RAM stick in one of the RAM slots, and the other slot was empty. The upgrade worked just fine, and now I'm enjoying the faster performance of a total 4 GB of RAM.

5.0 out of 5 stars successful upgrade for Acer AOD257, July 28, 2011
I found this RAM to be exactly what I thought it would be. I successfully upgraded an Acer Aspire One D257 using this RAM. If you have the AOD257, make sure to buy 2 gigs of RAM. You have to remove the existing 1 gig stick and replace with this one. Not sure why other users had trouble with the AOD255, as it is essentially the same as the AOD257 but who knows. Amazon is great on returns, so I wasn't overly concerned with ordering this after I checked the specs. If it hadn't been correct, I would've just returned it. Overall, it is what it says it is, and the price was right. Not much else to say, Amazon's shipping and packing was speedy and adequate, and crucial makes great memory. I'm confident this will last me a long time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, March 21, 2010
C. Want (Houston, TX) - See all my reviews
Ordered this ram from Amazon and got it in the mail less than a week later. I threw this in my 13in macbook. Install was quick and simple. I booted up my Mac right then and it recognized the additional ram. Couldn't have been easier. Decently priced also.

5.0 out of 5 stars Right product, July 15, 2011
I bought this for a Samsung NF310-A01 Netbook. It in in fact the right product and installed easily. I am posting this review mostly as reassurance to those who may be in doubt. I had some trouble confirming that this was the right thing for my new netbook before I bought it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Does NOT work with Acer AOD-255, you'll need CT1596442, July 12, 2011
I ordered this memory module for my Acer Aspire One D255 as a replacement for the stock 1GB DDR3 stick. What I had done was I went to the Crucial site, copied the recommended specs for their DDR3 2GB stick and then used those specs to find a deal on Amazon. When I received the part I ordered from Amazon -- "CT25664BC1067" -- I noticed there were 8 chips on each side instead of 4. "Ah, what the heck!", I fit it in the slot, closed it up, turned it on, and nothing happened at all. No boot.

Turns out for the Acer Aspire One you MUST make sure the part number is "CT1596442" -- even if the picture looks right, and the specs look right, you could likely end up with a "CT25664BC1067" that is "twin racked", as in 8 chips on each side instead of 4. The D255 does not like this twin rack spec! After I return this module, I am ordering from Crucial directly so I know I am getting the "CT1596442" which is what they recommend for the Acer Aspire D255.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well for samsung N145 plus - jp02, May 17, 2011
Bought this for my Samsung N145 plus - Jp02 netbook. Works like a charm... The thrashing has stopped and my netbook is super fast now... Don't know why they ship netbooks with 1 GB ram though , just not enough for win 7.

IMPORTANT NOTE : JP01 uses ddr2 vs jp02 uses ddr3 . Make sure u order the right type !!

5.0 out of 5 stars Works on the new Samsung NC110 netbook, March 15, 2011
I owned the Samsung N110 (which met with an unfortunate accident involving nail polish remover - don't ask) and upgraded that with Crucial 2GB 256Mx64PC2-5300 CT25664AC667 DDR2 200-Pin SODIMM Laptop Memory, with no complaints. I knew I wanted to do the same with my new NC110, so I bought this. I am most definitely not tech-savvy, but install was a breeze and my computer is working flawlessly. Highly recommend if you are looking to upgrade your new NC110 Sammy netbook!

Rate and Discover Movies