Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Crucial 4GB Single DDR3 1066 MT/s (PC3-8500) CL7 SODIMM 204-Pin Notebook Memory Module CT51264BC1067
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on April 23, 2010
I picked up two of these to upgrade my Macbook Pro Core i7 Apple MacBook Pro MC373LL/A 15.4-Inch Laptop to 8GB, from the standard 4GB configuration. It is working great. The upgrade process was easy enough: remove 8 or so screws from the bottom, remove the bottom cover, pop out the two existing 2GB modules, put the new 4GB modules in, put the cover back, put the screws back.
on August 29, 2011
I bought this for my new Acer Aspire Netbook. It installed very easily and was instantly picked up when windows was refreshed. Performance enhancement is very useful when dealing with netbook.
on November 16, 2011
I bought this to upgrade my Acer Aspire One netbook of original 2GB and installed it quite easily. I unscrewed one screw and removed the back flap. The card came out smoothly with one snap and the 4GB fit right in. My netbook started running more smoothly right away, just the speed I need. I'm completely satisfied with the product. Definately worth the $25.
on October 12, 2011
I bought Crucial's 4GB RAM per Amazon's recommendation to replace 2GB of RAM in my wife's new 11.6 inch ACER Aspire Model 722 netbook. The native Windows 7 Home Premium OS immediately recognized all 4GB of the new memory board without BIOS upgrade or other downloads. I can't confirm any speed increases but we're pleased with the ACER's ability to run multiple applications including Live Mail, Internet Explorer, MS Word and EXCEL.
on March 19, 2010
I purchased one of these modules to bump up the ram on my ASUS N61JQ-X1 from 4 to 6 gigs. I process hundreds of RAW images from a Canon 5d II at a time and they take a lot of resources! I had no problem seating the module in the computer and the bios recognized the increase without any prompting. My Windows score on the ram increased 1.5 points. More importantly, everything runs fine including Adobe Lightroom 2.6 which is noticeably faster. The 21mpx RAW images can now have several custom adjustments made and exported to JPG format very quickly. The only down sides are price of the RAM and system hibernation naturally takes longer with the increase.
on September 22, 2011
I bought this for my 11.6" Acer netbook. It was easy to install and instantly recognised by the system. I recomend this memory.
on October 14, 2011
My netbook comes with a 2 gb ram and windows 7 premium. It ran very slow with 2 GB of memory. Based on the recommendation of other user, i upgraded it to 4 gb and can see the improvement right away. The small investment is well worth it. Highly recommend for those who own the Acer netbook that run windows7 premium.
on February 1, 2011
for $39 this was an excellent buy on this crucial 4gb ram. the price at the time was less then anyone, including crucial.com themselves. so far it works great. now have 2 + 2 (imac came with) + this 4gb. may get another 4gb in the future for the 4th ram slot.
on April 12, 2012
after installing and looking through system properties the installed ram was only 2gb. At first i thought it was mislabeled but it is not. windows 7 starter 32-bit cannot recognize 4 gb of ram on an acer aspire so dont waste them money for the 4gb just get the 2gb its all that them system can use
on March 17, 2012
I bought this for my Acer A0722 Netbook and it really helped for the boot time and the speed for pulling up applications. Changing the memory was really easy. I just took the battery out, removed one screw, slid the lid and swapped the memory. I then just started up the computer and it automatically recognized it. I totally recommend this for anyone wanting to speed up their computer, especially for ~$20