Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Disturbed Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Shop Popular Services tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Deal of the Day
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 questions
votes
Your laptop use Sata 2 and this drive is Sata 3 All Sata 3 drivers are backwards compatible So it will work
Apr 27, 2015 by Rajan Bhanot
votes
Yes
Apr 4, 2015 by Rajan Bhanot
votes
I managed it to install a firmware update in my computer about 3 years ago. Updating the firmware was not what you call an easy thing to do (back in the day). But that was then. Things may have changed today. I suggest you should call "Crucial" to see what they have. That's what I did, but at the end of the day, the problem with my ssd's (my cpu would not see them) was not related to firmware update
May 7, 2013 by penburke
votes
Technically yes, but USB 2.0 is much slower than hard drives are-tops out at maybe 25-30MB/s (which still isn't BAD, but...) USB 3.0 would provide more of the drive's max transfer rates. Normally for external drives you'd be using them for backups or the like, and probably want a larger mechanical drive from Seagate or the like.
Aug 24, 2011 by WolfPup
votes
they must have raised the price to lower it on the gold box deal.
Aug 17, 2010 by Greg Sullivan
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers