Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now DOTD

on December 30, 2011
We were cruising on Princess Cruises in Copenhagen, watching passengers boarding the ship in the rain, and we saw, among all the soggy, wet luggage tags, these perfectly dry ones in plastic holders -- which ensured that the passenger with the tags would get the luggage in his cabin -- they would not be wet, soggy and unreadable. We thought it was a good idea, and when we got home, looked them up and found them (of course) on Amazon. They arrived quickly, and they're exactly what we expected. We can't wait to use them on our next cruise in March.
on July 13, 2012
We have used these on 3 cruises now and they are the best!! After printing our tags at home, we put them in the holder and simply attach to our suitcases the morning of the cruise before we head to port. No worries about getting wet, unreadable, or falling off. Highly recommend!!
on March 11, 2013
For frequent cruisers (especially now that you print your own cruise luggage tags), these protective covers are a great idea.
However, they are also relatively simple to manufacture, and super easy to ship.
The product itself is overpriced, but when they add on the ridiculous charge for shipping and handling, it's really, really overpriced. Knowing that, I bought them anyway. Go figure.
on August 24, 2012
Advised by travelers that Cruise Companies previously provided cruise tags and now they have opted to have you print the tags and lamenate or "tape" up the tags to be eventually stapled to luggage to insure proper destination of luggage while on cruises. Other travelers were struggling with the paper/tape version assembly then rushing to borrow staplers at the travel location to find a stapler to attach the tag to their luggage. I just had to insert tag and go. This little tag holder was not only easy to use but sturdy enough to be used over & over again.
The price could be better.
on May 14, 2013
This is actually my second set of these .... Love them
1tip.... Make sure you don't leave your luggage tags in the holders for a long period of time (months), due to condensation the ink bled onto the plastic... That's why I needed new ones
on July 14, 2013
The tags are made of sturdy plactic with good brass grommits. The loops are supplied and very sturdy. I have just returned from a two week trip and everyone is in good condition. The paper tags fit perfectly and were very visible. Great proguct!
on June 25, 2013
Just the perfect size for luggage and keeps cruise tags from tearing. I saw that some people had put tape on their printed tags to keep from tearing. These are economical and can be reused.
on July 7, 2013
Last cruise we went on I stapled the paper tags to the luggage, I was scared to death they would come off and we would not have all our bags. This will make it so much easier and secure.
on April 26, 2013
I love my tags for my cruise just as I expected them to be..thank you, i would recommend them to anyone
on August 2, 2013
The Cruise Lines tell you to print you luggage tags with your name and cabin number at home. Fold them along the dotted lines and staple them to the handle of your bags. This usually works but it is just paper that weakens if wet, so for a extra margin of safety we use these Tag Holders. I mean who wants to have luggage that doesn't make it to your stateroom.

These holders are perfectly sized for the tags you print and are thick and very sturdy. When we are getting ready for a cruise we just print, fold and insert. The attaching lanyards are strong and flexible.

Enjoy your cruise...............