4.0 out of 5 stars Cool mix of music
Published 16 months ago by Cori A.

2.0 out of 5 stars Nelly was good, then he ruined it
I thought this remix was going to be a lot like the radio version so if that's what you're expecting, do not buy this song! It was a great song and definitely what I was expecting until 2:10 and for about twenty painful seconds you hear Nelly singing off-tune, and rather poorly, his own lyrics to the song.
I usually fast forward through this part of the song it's so...
Published 14 months ago by Swimmer Girl

4.0 out of 5 stars Cool mix of music, May 22, 2013
This review is from: Cruise (Remix) (MP3 Music)
I cannot get enough of collaborations that bring together VERY different types of music in a way that everyone at least knows the song. It's true that not everyone is a fan of songs from such artists working together, but I've always loved it when results reach across to listeners of different types & generations of music lovers. Love it or hate, it gets in your head. That's magic to me...takes incredible talent. You just cannot help but like this song.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Pop Rock Song, December 9, 2013
This review is from: Cruise (Remix) (MP3 Music)
It's a country song but it doesn't sound country, it sounded more like a pop rock music. The two lead vocals has good voices and they are also very handsome guys :)

2.0 out of 5 stars Nelly was good, then he ruined it, July 4, 2013
This review is from: Cruise (Remix) (MP3 Music)
I usually fast forward through this part of the song it's so bad.
I would suggest buying the original, I like Nelly's part in the beginning but by the end it was a butchery of music.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It, May 4, 2013
This review is from: Cruise (Remix) (MP3 Music)
I was surprised in a very good way that Nelly was on it. I didn't expect it. I guess I didn't pay attention when I purchased it. But, I loved every minute of it. I play it alot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great remix!, June 8, 2014
This review is from: Cruise (Remix) (MP3 Music)
I love the remake of this song with Nelly in it. Once of my favorite songs. It's not often that a remix is as good as the original.

5.0 out of 5 stars Almost like the Cruise video with Nelly, May 23, 2014
This review is from: Cruise (Remix) (MP3 Music)
This is the song from the Cruise video with Nelly, after not finding it on the album I purchased, I have finally found it. plus a little additional content some reviewers stated they did not like. I don't mind a little rap and think the additional short freestylin improv Nelly did on this Cruise Remix was appropriate. I think this Remix/ Remake is better than the original version as Nelly's true skill is R&B/ Rap.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun, upbeat song, May 19, 2014
This review is from: Cruise (Remix) (MP3 Music)
Just a great song. Florida Georgia line is fantastic anyway, but adding Nelly to this gave the song just a bit more pop than it already had.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, April 28, 2014
A+

5.0 out of 5 stars Great song!, April 23, 2014
This review is from: Cruise (Remix) (MP3 Music)
Great song--enough said!! Listen to it after I work out to cool down :) Do love the band and the remix is nice.

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome song from F.G.L. and Nelly! Could have done without his little alteration to the song though!, March 9, 2014
MyPetFishNamedGeorge (2.6 gallons of bubbly fun!) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cruise (Remix) (MP3 Music)
This is an awesome song no doubt, catchy as all get out. I loved the video and headed straight for Amazon to purchase this as quickly as a could so I could play it over and over again on my tablet. On a 1 to 10 scale I have to say 7&1/2 because somewhere in the middle something happened with this for about 12 seconds or so where Nelly sort of....Uh slightly went off on his own, dancing to the rhythum of his own beat and it did not fit well with the whole genre that the song is supposed to represent. He sang great in the video version and he as well as Florida Georgis Line together are a class act but this little rap kinda thing somewhere in the middle that he did seemed kinda blah and sorta took away from the awesome beat - then when he decided to return and come back to country music land your sitting there going, "Ok what was that ?" Still a solid performance for these guys, it just would have been better if Nelly had stuck to %100 of the time to the awesome country music beat that makes the song what it is.

Cruise (Remix)