Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on December 26, 2002
D O N O T B U Y T H I S D V D! No action whatsoever, not even autoeroticsm. *yawn*
on March 11, 2003
This DVD boasts that it is the most stae of the art DVD. Well, it may be that with different camera angles and viewers choices but where is the action...that is why I bought it but I never got it....
on March 16, 2004
Obviously I am used to seeing Jenna in a more hardcore setting, but I thought this DVD was a nice change. All girl, multiple angles, a cool interactive twist...I definitely recommend this DVD. Plays on the fantasy of cruising the streets for hot girls, only they actually get in the car with you. If you like Jenna, you'll like this DVD.
on December 3, 2015
Item received thank you
on November 11, 2002
AS ONE OF THE WORLDS FIRST MULTI ANGLED EROTIC D.V.D'S,
THIS SHOW IS WELL WORTH ADDING TO YOUR COLLECTION.
JENNA, ANGEL CASSIDY AND FRIENDS PUT ON A GREAT SHOW,
AND THE 3 DIFFERENT VIEWING ANGLES MAKE IT A LOT OF FUN !!!
A PEACH CLASSIC !!!