5.0 out of 5 stars Better than I expected., October 21, 2012
This review is from: Crumpler The Karachi Outpost Gear Carrier (L) KO-03-01B (Electronics)
The bag is made of very high quality materials and great craftsmanship. It's also very comfortable to wear, the load is evenly distributed with the sets of front straps. It's a bit larger than I thought it would be. I can fit my Canon 5d mark iii with battery grip attached, 24-105, 50mm, 85mm, 135mm, 70-200, all my hoods, 2 speedlites, flash transmitter, wireless shutter controls, chargers, cables, extra batteries, of, and a lap top. And my tripod does attach to the back.
Some people say the bottom pockets are useless, I don't find that true at all. They are DEEP. perfect for speedlites. Another note: Krumpler's customer service is SECOND TO NONE! I called their US headquarters in NY because I had a question, they answered on the first ring, and it was an actual person! They didn't have the answer right then so they said they'd call me back (sure). Well within 30 minutes, I had my answer. Krumpler is a good company, with good products, and even better customer service. This bag is highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product/Great design, December 2, 2012
After doing extensive research on a new bag for my camera gear I found three companies that were similar but I went with my gut feeling and bought the Crumpler because my previous bag was a Crumpler and it had taken several years of hard use and still looked great. I purchased this new bag specifically because I was going to be doing some air travel and it held a laptop and all my camera gear and made the requirements of most airlines for carry on baggage. In addition another selling point for me was there is not access to anything except 2 small hidden pockets on the outside. Everything else is safely and securely stored and accessed from the inside between the two shoulder straps!