Facility Spring Cleaning BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on October 20, 2011
I just received my bag and could not be happier with it. I was really torn on whether to go 3Million or 4Million to accommodate my Panasonic G3 with the kit lens plus a 45-200. For just the camera and the lenses the bag nicely spacious, and perhaps I could have gotten by with the 3Million. What makes the 4Million perfect though is that I have a sling strap attached to the camera and there is plenty of room for that to stay on and be tucked in there as well. Beyond that, I also have room for at least one or two more smaller lenses in the main compartment plus all of the other pockets for things like cards and batteries. In the end, I feel like I have a great looking, incredibly compact bag that will let me comfortably carry my entire kit.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon February 29, 2012
I needed a "small" bag for carrying my Olympus E-P3/17 1.8, Lumix 45-150 and a few nicknacks. I own the next size up, the 5 Million Dollar Home and have carried my 7D/17-55 2.8 in it for years. It's a great bag: nice looking, tough, ultra light and easy to work out of. So, I figured the 4MDH would be the same but with a smaller form factor. And, indeed, it wears and looks like its larger brethren but the small size adds a bit of a "murse" vibe.

The interior is lined with soft fabric and will not scratch your camera or LCD. The dividers have a "bone" or stiffening panel inside to provide support. Hence the dividers don't collapse under the weight of a top loaded camera and lens. The bag itself is well padded but also has stiffing panels in the walls for added strength. Impressive protection but the downside is you can't flatten the bag and pack it in a suitcase.

The 4MDH is perfect for a micro 4/3 camera with mounted standard or moderate telephoto with plenty of room to stow an extra flash and/or lens. I can squeeze in my 7D with small zoom but it's too tight for practical use. A smaller DSLR like a Rebel or 60D/70D fits okay. Great bag for smaller systems and/or traveling light.
on January 15, 2015
This carries my Nikon P7800, cell phone, and a few other items in a fun-but-masculine "man purse". The ladies grokked purses first, but Crumpler is helping us troglodytes catch up.
on June 5, 2013
Review of the New Crumpler 4 Million. I check out how a OMD fits in the bag with the panasonic 7-14mm lens. I also compare the 4 Million to the older 2 Million
on September 1, 2014
Good, sturdy bag, fits one camera with a lens on and its charger, a wallet and a phone. If you need to carry more than that, this isn't your bag.