Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on December 21, 2013
Plenty of room for a Canon 5D Mark II with 24-70 attached, or with a Canon 7D, two other tall lenses and 580exII flash. Comfortable to carry, padding on strap greatly helps if bag is full and heavy. Velcro locking closures is noisy, though. Padding inside bag is thick enough to offer great protection.
on September 15, 2014
Great small bag for on-the-go use. I keep my Canon 5D Mk.3 in it's Pelican Case most of the time, but lugging that thing around is a chore on a hike or something similar. This is a good travel case for such occasions. It's obviously not going to provide the same kind of protection as a hard case, but that's a sacrifice you make for comfort if you plan to sling the thing over your back for any period of time.

I tested both this 6 Million Dollar Home, as well as the smaller 5 Million Dollar Home, and found this model (6 Million) to be the better fit for my needs. The 5 Million was just too small.

I also enjoy the look of the case, the olive-drab coloring, with the bright interior is a nice choice. Adjustable interior padding for varying configurations, comfortable strap, seems fairly durable. I like it. I also like the fact that it doesn't scream "camera case" on first glance like a lot of others do. This may be good for security purposes if you're worried about someone running off with it.
on January 4, 2013
I purchased this to be a smaller go-to bag when I just want to go out and shoot landscapes or what not and don't need a huge bag to fill with all my lenses and gear. It does fit a lot more than I thought it could, right now mine has my D7000 with Battery grip attached, 50mm 1.8, Sigma 10-20mm, Tamron 70-300mm VC, One 77mm filter, two remotes, tripod mount, about 15 lens wipes, lens cloth, notebook, flashlight, chapstick, visine, tylenol, pocket knife, and pen. It is packed tight but still doesn't look over packed. The quality of materials and the build quality is all top notch, and the bag doesn't get uncomfortable to wear for long periods. I also like that it not only has velcro to keep the flap shut but also plastic clips, so you have added security, and can undo the velcro and hide it in a convenient pocket in order to make the bag quiet (great in a museum or other areas where you need to be silent). I would definitely recommend this bag to anyone who needs a smaller camera bag (but can still fit a lot) and one that will definitely last a long time.

Also, if you want to see how durable the bag is. Here is a video from DigitalRev where they take a few bags and compare the durability (the Crumpler does the best). [...]
TOP 500 REVIEWERon February 19, 2013
What I like best about this bag is that it doesn't look like a camera bag containing expensive gear. It looks like a regular messenger bag. The padded shoulder strap is comfortable, and it's the strap itself that makes or breaks a heavy bag. The inside compartments also are heavily padded with removable section dividers.

This bag is expensive because it is well-made. The seams are sturdy, the material thick. I bought my copy over Black Friday and do not regret getting it.
on December 27, 2012
This bag is simply amazing! Although it is a tight fit, I can put my D800 (with the accessory grip and 35-70 lens mounted), SB-900, 50mm lens, 105mm f2 lens, 28-300mm lens, lens cleaner, and 2 77mm filters in this bag!! As I said, it is tight, but it all fits! I knew it would be a stretch, but I didn't want to carry anything bigger than this bag - which is reasonably compact. I really love the well padded partition and interior. I really only have small complaints....that when the bag is full (and mine is very full) the handle is way too offset and makes carrying it by the handle awkward....also when full, the velcro does not alwasy catch when you put the flap down. That being said, I am not sure the bag was intended for a camera as tall as the D800 with grip....and it's not that big of a deal. I also wish the shoulder pad were a bit more cushy, but overall I am very very happy with this bag. (PS....from what I read, I'm glad I got the older version as I heard the update comes with far less padding in the partitions).
on June 13, 2012
I have 3 of the Crumpler Million dollar homes; the 5, 6 and 7. I can fit most of my gear in the 7. I take the 5 when I want to carry just the camera with a zoom mounted, 1 small prime and a flash. This bag is a nice fit in between the other two. It enables me to carry a camera with lens mounted and 1-2 more lenses and a flash as well. And everything has adequate padding with room to spare. I don't like a bag to be over stuffed. This has become my most used bag as the 7 is a bit big for most outtings while the 5 just doesn't quite have enough room if I want more than 2 lenses. I highly recommend the million dollar homes, and the 6 in particular is a very versatile option.
on October 13, 2011
I like this bag because its very protective and has a pretty cool look to it. It is well made, and has no seams on the bottom, stands up on its own, and holds a fair bit of stuff. It is more expensive than it should be, but I think that is because it holds up over time and has good qc on the seams and stitching.

It is more bulky than I would like, but I think its to fit bigger camera bodies. I have a canon 60D with the 18-200 lens on it. I have a wrist strap which adds a bit of bulk and I could probably add the battery grip as well. I think it would fit larger bodies (mark and whatnot). I can add a 10-22 wide angle and a water bottle inside the bag. But then it is like a solid brick, and doesnt conform to the body well.

I also have a the lowepro passport sling, and I like it a lot more if I don't need the extra protection.
on February 16, 2012
This is a great bag. Not too big. Holds a large camera body w/ lens. 3 lenses and a flash. Really well made. Super Velcro. Nice! Room for accessories and outer pockets as well.
on October 26, 2011
What I liked about this bag... materials are made of good quality, stylish and specially it doesn't look like a camera bag, which means you can discreetly bring your camera without announcing you have an expensive equipment inside the bag! What I don't like about the bag... it doesn't have enough padding at the bottom to support the lens; very expensive for a small bag!!!
on May 1, 2013
I use this for my camera. The bag is of great quality, and very thick fabric. I recommend it highly.

See 1 answered question