5.0 out of 5 stars Great Camera Bag

3.0 out of 5 stars Rather small camera bag
Published 17 months ago by Christopher Bohdjelian

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Camera Bag, September 24, 2012
Craig Youngman (Columbus, OH United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Crumpler 6 Million Dollar Home MD-06-15A Camera Bag (Camera)
This works great for me. I can get my Nikon D7000, 18-200mm, Tokina 11-16mm, Nikon 35mm, Flash, plus several cleaning cloths, cables, spare batteries and even my iPad without problem. The bag seems very well made. The flap can be secured with clips or Velcro. The Velcro can be covered so not to cause the tearing sound if you want. The strap is nice and long. Of course it can be adjusted to fit your needs. When looking at the Crumpler line you should be able to find a size that fits you. They make several, all with the same basic design, in various sizes. The 6 Million Dollar bag is the smallest that can fit the iPad. There are several pockets some inside and some on the outside to store small items. The inside has a large pocket that runs almost the full width of the bag. It's big enough that you could store a phone, charger and more in it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great bag, fits 5DII with 24-70mm with hood on and 580EXII, November 18, 2012
My main objective for a bag like this was to have a (somewhat) stylish over-the-shoulder bag to stow my 5DII (no grip) and my favorite (albeit heavy) walk-around lens, the 24-70 f/2.8. I frequently use this bag if I am walking around a city or visiting a friends house - basically any time I want to bring the "giant" camera (as my friends and family call it) but when photography is not the main objective of the trip.

The quality is top notch, as it is with most Crumpler bags. Features like the velcro silencer is a nice touch. It comes with ample padding, most of which I pulled out in order to fit the larger camera/lens/flash. It has a nice mesh compartment on the flap/top which fits a few memory cards, wireless shutter release and a filter or two. The front of the bag has another compartment which velcros shut. I will frequently throw a wallet in here as it is fairly protected by the flap and the velcro.

Overall, if you're looking for a good day bag for a larger camera/lens - this may fit the bill. 4 Stars instead of 5 just because of price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, April 11, 2013
Perfect for my Canon 5DII with lenses 35mmF1.4, 85mmF1.8, 24-105F4 and 70-200F4. Plus external flash and plenty of packets for smaller items. Construction is solid and well build.

5.0 out of 5 stars The BEST Travel Bag - Holds Everything I Need, April 6, 2013
I absolutely LOVE, love, love this bag! I bought this model after a friend showed me hers. This is the older model of the 6 Million Dollar Home, and I specifically bought the older model because it has a zippered mesh pocket on the inside of the flap - which I love (the newer model does not have this). This is absolutely the perfect bag for what I need. I carry my Nikon D600, my 24-70mm lens, my SB900, my 50mm lens, and all my accessories (an extra camera battery, battery charger, soft cloth, cleaning fluid, 8 extra batteries for the flash, a long & short camera strap, and more. I could also carry my 105mm lens with careful packing and the tripod fits on the outside. I love the bright contrast of the lime green color against the black. The bag is primarily black with lime green sides and a lime green interior with two small gray reflectors on the front. It has two velcro tabs in the front, as well as locking snaps. The other thing I love is the velcro locking shoulder strap cover that goes over the long strap - which makes it extremely comfortable to wear. HIGHLY recommend. A+++

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!, September 25, 2012
I haven't had the bag too awfully long yet, but I really do like it. The only con was that it wasn't nearly as roomy as it looked in pictures, once I have my stuff in, it makes the pockets a little tight to get into. But for the equipment I currently have, everything fits great! The interior has velcro panels that can be removed and reconfigured to fit your equipment. The velcro absolutely stays in place, too, so you don't have to worry they are going to come loose. The quality is great and it is fairly easy to access while shooting. I'd recommend it, and my only real regret is not getting one size bigger!

5.0 out of 5 stars bag, December 14, 2013
ordered for present -- product good but had to return it since it was not accepted by the receiver, no issues with the product or vendor

2.0 out of 5 stars Form over function, November 26, 2013
Shawn Ji (GERMANTOWN, MD, United States) - See all my reviews
I've been using this camera bag with my Sony Alpha DSLR system for about a year so far. Over all it's of good quality, however there has been a few problems for what I use it for:

* There is no outside pocket for easy access to small items such as battery, filter, etc
* The main flap is held to the body by velcro, this makes a loud sound when opening the bag, not suitable for any quiet environment.
* The velcro inside of the bag have their hooks falling out as I adjusted the dividers. I need to use tweezers to get these hooks out from time to time.

There are more functional and usable alternatives out there, especially for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks new and bag in good built quality!, July 12, 2013
I'll say this is a great carry-around camera bag for outing. Good built quality, a lot of room, and adequate protection for camera/fittings.

5.0 out of 5 stars 6 Million Dollar Home, May 3, 2013
I'd been looking for a camera bag that would hold everything I need but not look ridiculously huge when I wore it (I'm a short gal), and the 6 Million Dollar Home easily accomplishes this. I can fit my D7000 with lens attached, a couple extra lenses, speedlight, extra battery and battery charger, various filters, lens cleaning supplies, memory card wallet, wireless remote, wireless triggers, and lens hoods in it with no problems, and still have room for my wallet, keys, phone, and a water bottle. I've also been able to fit a couple of diapers and slim wipes case in with everything too. The 6MDH is extremely versatile, and can be customized to your needs by moving around the interior padding. It's rugged but nice looking, and doesn't look like a camera bag at all.

3.0 out of 5 stars Rather small camera bag, April 3, 2013
Well this item was on sale for around 60 dollars and i thought it was a good deal. I have the 7 million dollar bag which was 145 so i thought this would be a good throwaround bag. Once it arrived i likes the colors and the crumpler quality but i found it too small. A canon 28-135 would take up more than 1 pocket so u could fit maybe 4 small primes. Its a good but just wasnt for me.

Crumpler 6 Million Dollar Home MD-06-15A Camera Bag