Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

Size: Pack of 6|Change

on February 21, 2011
I havent bought these from this seller, but I have had these crackers before. I have also tried the garlic and rosemary flavors. To me- this is by far the best. It has a delicious flavor, with great texture, and very fresh crunch. I gave some to my 5-year old niece and she liked them a lot. Tastes better than the other major brand (I wont say their name). :)
on September 5, 2011
These are the best gluten-free crackers that you can buy. In fact, they are the best cracker on the market. Try them with cheese or eat them plain. They are delicious!
on April 5, 2013
Brown rice flour, whole grain yellow corn, and potato starch are the first three ingredients listed for this cracker. The flavors are really balanced well between all three with the sesame and flax seeds giving it a nutty taste as well.
4 servings of 16 crackers (about the size of wallet photograph) per bag, 130 calories per serving.
I have tried a few types of crunchmaster gluten-free crackers, and this is by far my favorite.
The chips are not in a roll or in a cardboard box, but sit freely in the bag- thanks amazon prime for delivering them without breaking them!
on June 22, 2016
Oddly addictive crackers. On first nibble, it doesn't seem like these crackers would be a go to snack, however, they become oddly addictive. The Crunchmaster Multi-Grain Sea Salt crackers have a great saltiness that keep me coming back for more. While keeping a strong grain flavor (which i like), these crackers satisfy all of my salty chip cravings without the excessive fat and calorie content. I would recommend these to any chip addict like myself looking to cut the calories and make a switch to a healthier alternative for snack or lunch side dish.

Purchase with confidence! I always like to rate my products (star wise) based on two different things: how excited I was to get the product when that glorious Amazon box shows up at my door, and how likely I am to buy it again and have the same sort of excitement the second, third, etc, time it shows up. This product got 5 stars because I was excited to get it and was overly pleased with the quality of the product.I would definitely purchase again or recommend this product to any of my friends!
on December 19, 2013
Probably the best snack cracker you can "crunch"! I love them alone, with a good cheese, even some fruit-only preserves. They are just the right size to pop into your mouth and crunch-munch-munch! I have to hide a bag from myself so I don't over-indulge. Buy some - you won't regret it!
on December 21, 2013
Expensive, but very crispy and tasty. I've tried the cheese, but find the sea salt to be most "neutral." Have bought several times and will continue. Low fat, no cholesterol, salt not outrageous, and it has some potassium which is a nice balance for salt content. 3 gm fiber, 2 gm protein, 23 gm carbs (the only fault). Not a meal, but great snacking cracker which always tastes fresh.
on May 10, 2012
Doc suggested reducing the gluten in my diet as another weapon against some mild psoriasis on my fingertips.

I can't really speak to the efficacy of that but I was looking for an alternative to my normal cracker/crunch routine (Saltines, Ritz, Doritos). These Crunchmasters are great candidates!

I've had them plain; with cheese/salami; with guacamole. But my favorite so far is as a crouton replacement! I crumble them up and once they get doused with some salad dressing, they work out perfectly for me.

This all being said, I'm not really a salt guy (says the guy who eats Saltines) and they are a little salty for my tastes until I re-realized "duh, I ordered Sea Salt Flavor" so what did I expect. This 6-pack is a good amount of crackers for one crunch-lover but when I do get through them and onto ordering another batch, I'll try a different flavor.
on December 27, 2013
If you like mild flavored, crunchy snacks that will go with any topping, you will like these crackers. They are delicious alone, super with soups and quite nice with any topping.

I highly recommend these and other gluten free Crunchmaster crackers!
on November 11, 2013
I received a sample of these a few months ago at an Arkansas Naturals' baseball game. I don't have a gluten issue, but I love these crackers!! They're addictive. The sea salt is just enough, and with or without a cheese or spread, they're wonderfully thin, crunchy and perfect!
on December 31, 2015
I just love these crackers. They don't have much salt but are very tasty. I have to watch my salt intake and usually don't eat chips, etc. but
these are very good. The price on Amazon was much less than at my grocery store and by getting 6 bags I know I will enjoy them for many
months.