Europe is in turmoil. The land has been fragmented into petty fiefdoms. The Emperor is struggling with the Pope. The Holy Father declares that all who go to liberate the Holy Land will be freed of their sins.
Now is the time for greatness…
Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods is the fourth expansion for the critically praised strategy/RPG. Finally play as a Pagan or Zoroastrian ruler, with particular focus on the dreaded Vikings. Pillage and adventure according to true Viking tradition!
- Play as a Pagan chieftain and ravage your weak neighbors. If you remain at peace for too long, your people will grow restless...
- The new, earliest start date is 867 AD. The Viking Rurik has founded the kingdom of Rus and the Great Heathen Army under the sons of Ragnar Lodbrok rampage through England
- Play as a Zoroastrian lord and restore your ancient religion to prominence
- Adventurers: Landless characters can gather armies and carve out new realms on their own
- Prepared Invasions: Declare your intention to invade and watch your armies grow with adventurers and restless warriors, but don't wait too long to start your war or it might all fall apart...
- Rebels with a Cause: Rebels are no longer a faceless menace – they are now led by characters with agendas
- Loot and pillage provinces. Burn down cities and take their gold!
- Sacrifice to Odin at the great Blot!
- Christians and Muslims can dispatch missions to convert the depraved heathens
- New beautiful Pagan interface skin
- New events and decisions: berserkers, sejdr, curses, omens, divinations, runestones and much more
Requires Steam Client to activate.
Requires the base game Crusader Kings II to activate.
| ||Minimum Specifications: |
|OS: ||Win 7, Vista and XP |
|Processor: ||Intel Pentium IV 2.4 GHz or AMD 3500+ |
|RAM: ||2 GB |
|Hard Drive: ||2 GB |
|Video Card: ||NVIDIA GeForce 8800 or ATI Radeon X1900 video card, 512MB graphics memory required |
|Additional Info: ||Direct X-compatible sound card, DirectX 9, 3-button mouse, keyboard, speakers, Internet connection for multiplayer Requires Steam account for installation and activation |