Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS
asked by Caity Bernier on June 19, 2011
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 19 answers
A
If you call them, will you let me know what they said to do? Thank you! It would be a great help in figuring out what I should do. :)
Caity Bernier answered on June 19, 2011
Comment | 3 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Caity, I don't know if this will solve your problem, too, but my son-in-law was visiting tonight and he stuck a small pin-like object (I think it was a straightened out paper clip) into a small hole on the Cruz. The hole is located on the top of the tablet, between the power button and the charger port, and is marked "Reset." He said that with any luck, the pin should reset it. Voila! It worked perfectly. Everything seems to be working just fine now.
Cruzegal answered on June 19, 2011
Comment | 14 of 17 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Cruzegal answered on June 19, 2011
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Thanks for the tip of hitting the reset AND the power button. Voila!
Amazon Customer answered on May 26, 2012
Comment | 4 of 4 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Mine was dead also, but I took a paperclip opened up and did the reset several times and it worked and it turned back on and is working fine right now.
Kay answered on July 2, 2011
Comment | 4 of 5 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
my cruz tablet did the same thing all you have to is reset it and hold the power at the same time until comes back hold it for awhile about 15 to 20 second and it should respond.
L. Cintron answered on November 30, 2011
Comment (1) | 11 of 15 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I'm going to try this...letting it die so it will turn off, if it's not off already, then charging it up, and see if I can get it on. If I can't, I'm just going to send it back and either get another one, or I'm going to have the money refunded so I can get something different.
Caity Bernier answered on June 19, 2011

A
Worked perfectly, thanks for sharing the info!
netwrok answered on December 1, 2011
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Mine got stuck on tried pin in reset, nothing, tried plugging it in nothing, tried suggestion to press power and reset for 15 second nothing, then pressed pin and moved it around and it restarted. I love this thing have it almost 2 years, glass is broken from big dogs jumping on it and it still works!
Renee Robinson answered on June 29, 2012
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
i just bought this thing had it charge for about a hour but can not get it to come on is th is normal does it have to charge longer can you turn it on with the charger pluged in
Nadeau answered on December 31, 2011
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

See all questions about this product