- Size (LWH): 6.12 inches, 3.25 inches, 0.4 inches
Moto G Case, Cruzerlite Bugdroid Circuit TPU Case Compatible for Motorola Moto G (2013) - Black
|Price:||$12.90 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
- Keep your Moto G safe and protected in style.
- Slip onto your Moto G to add color.
- TPU is more cut and tear resistant than rubber. It is abrasion resistant, and has a high degree of transparency. This skin is more stiff than silicone skins, but remains flexible.
- Applicaton and removal are easy.
- Shock absorbent, shatterproof, and anti-scratch material
- Keep your Moto G safe and protected in style. ^Slip onto your Moto G to add color. ^TPU is more cut and tear resistant than rubber. It is abrasion resistant, and has a high degree of transparency. This skin is more stiff than silicone skins, but remains flexible. ^Application and removal are easy. ^Shock absorbent, shatterproof, and anti-scratch material
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Moto G Case, Cruzerlite Bugdroid Circuit TPU Case Compatible for Motorola Moto G (2013) - Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||SF Planet||Amazon.com||SF Planet|
|Compatible Phone Models||Motorola Moto G||Motorola Moto G / Motorola DVX||Motorola Moto G||Motorola Moto G / Motorola DVX|
|Color||black||1st Gen - Black||Black||black|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Color: black | Package Type: Standard Packaging
Top Customer Reviews
I got the green one for the G2, it was unusable with my screen protector (iloome flex) because the lip of the case extends all the way to the edge of the screen and it was forcing the screen protector to peel up. I knew the near edge to edge screen was going to cause some issues, but I didn't have any problem with other cases. Ultimately, I went with a Ballistic Shell GEL SG, my second choice was the Tech21.
I went with the black case for the Moto G. This case fit well and I haven't had any problems with the screen protector peeling up.
Things I like:
- The feel of these cases is great, they are a bit rubbery. The texture & feel makes holding the phone in this case feel easy, it didn't feel slippery to me although the sides are very slick.
- Protection in relation to profile. For the size of this case I feel confident that it can hold up fairly well, the top lip comes up enough that I feel comfortable putting my phone face down. The rubbery material has some give, I believe the phone would survive a small fall but nothing major. This level of protection is adequate for the Moto G but I didn't feel confident with it on my G2, but better protection comes with more bulk.
- Both phones fit in these cases perfectly.
Things I don't like:
- Build quality. While I like the material and the fit of the phones in the case (with the exception of the lip on the G2 which I felt was a bit too much) there is one thing that bothered me about these cases.Read more ›
One star deducted for color representation. This is a bing cherry red (red-maroon) and not a fire engine red as pictured. Not a huge deal, but I did buy this case over others partly because of the color selection so keep that in mind.
This case has a cut-out for the power and volume buttons which is a good trade-off. I have a similar TPU case that covers the buttons and I find it harder to select the button I want without looking at my phone.
Cons. strip it so deeper you will see android figure printed on celular back cover
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Case feels kinda cheap but it definitely protects the phone. It definitely is a "get what you paid for" situation. But I can't say anything bad about it.Published 1 month ago by Alex
This is what I had been looking for! It fits perfectly and has just the right feel. The previous case I had was too soft and rubbery so it would come off when I tried to slide it... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Kenneth Michel
So far It has protected my phone after a couple drops. It fits snug, doesn't block the buttons and adds grip. It also doesn't add alot of girth to the phone. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Peter Minot
I really like this case, the design of the circuit patron on the back and the little android droid looks really good, the TPU feels sturdy enough and also bends properly to get the... Read morePublished 3 months ago by Max Baltzer