Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation STEM

80%
20%

on August 23, 2011
I had the game "DJ Tour" loaded onto my iPhone, which is a music game where you match turntable patterns to the beats. This song was one of the tracks in the game, and I just loved it! I would sometimes just play the game to hear this song. So the next thing I had to do was buy the song, which I bought here on Amazon. I LOVE THIS SONG! It's a club/dance track filled with a euro/techno beat (there are different versions) and vocals led by September. She has a great voice matched with the great music.

Anyway, I'm glad I was introduced to a song that I may have never heard before had it not been for DJ Tour.
on January 24, 2013
Love listening to this one.............a catchy tune and words for someone who has been jilted or mistreated by someone - just tell them they'll never see you again. Well I love the bouncy beat.
on April 13, 2013
It's a catchy toon. I enjoy listening to it while driving or at home. It's one of many popular songs I will remember marking its time period.
on February 22, 2016
I do not like most of the songs from "September" but I love this one. It is techno, but has a cool "mood" to it.
on April 6, 2015