Truck Month Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on October 2, 2013
All I can say is wow. This song was one of the first Third Day songs I heard, and I have been a fan ever since. To know that wherever you are, whatever you are going through all you have to do is Cry Out To Jesus. Such truth and honesty is rare in the world of music these days. I give so much credit to the men of Third Day for putting out honest, honorable songs with incredible lyrics that can touch everyone listening to them. These guys are amazing songwriters. This song gives you a reason to keep holding on. In your darkest hour, all you have to do is Cry Out To Jesus. He's always there listening and ready to deliver you from whatever it is that is burdening you. Praise God. And thank God for inspiring Third Day to be the artists that they are. I would recommend this song to everyone. Get this song and be encouraged and uplifted.
on January 13, 2015
Love CHRISTian music! It can make your soul dance with joy, cry with joy & sadness, & anything in between. CHRISTian music is an awesome way to communicate with our Father God Almighty. Wish the whole world could only hear CHRISTian music that caused their dark souls to enter into His Light of Love, Forgiveness, Acceptance, Grace, Mercy, etc.
on December 4, 2014
I love this song for many reasons. It tells you that no matter how weary, weak, hopeless, or depressed you are, that all you have to do is cry out to Jesus. Because He gives us all the rest, strength, hope, and joy we need. Powerful song. 100% recommend it.
on December 23, 2012
I heard this song right after a friend of mine had lost both her sister and neice on the same day. I had no idea what to say and was looking for a way to help encourage her and this came on the radio. It broke me down! It just let me see the only thing I could do is pray and cry out to the Lord for her because he is the only one that can take that kind of pain away.
on April 29, 2012
I played this song to a room full of hurting people, and God met us there. You could see Him working through it. This song is definitely an inspired work of art. Thanks Mac Powell, and Third Day. You'll never know, this side of heaven, just how much your ministry has helped others. God's Best to you.
on February 12, 2013
Very easy download, that I added it to my galaxy s3, macpro book, and dell laptop. Now that I purchased a bluetooth with audio, I listen more to my music through my s3. Again fantastic sound from the cloud.
on December 23, 2009
At a time when Christians around the world are celebrating the birth of Jesus - who among us cannot relate to the lyrics of this song in one way or the other? Best song I've heard in decades.
on September 13, 2012
I purchased this song to listen to at work i have it on cd in my car and there is days at work when i feel i need to cry out to Jesus to make it through. Listening to this really helps.
on July 22, 2014
Third Day is one of my favorite Christian Bands. Love how fast my downloads with Amazon are given, and how honest and accurate you are with billing my account. Not having this accuracy with I-tunes. I find they have a problem with charging me twice when I order anything on my iPhone. Thanks for your great customer service, and honest accurate billing process. I love my Kindle!
on September 6, 2013
This song touches my heart everytime I hear it. I have suffered from depression all my life, and music has always been a key element in liifting my spirit. This is my song when I'm having one of those days.