Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on April 11, 2013
This show is fantastic if your a nerd because that's basically what it's all about. It feels lilke a mix of pawn stars and a comedy show and I love it. All the guys on the show are great and very funny. So if your a nerd and love all kinds of comic book stuff then check this show out but maybe you should wait for it to be released on DVD because $1.99 an episode I think is dumb and a rip off.
on November 24, 2012
Finally a show about a great medium. Love Kevin's friends, especially the Brian and Ming dynamic. I look forward to every episode.
on February 18, 2013
Somehow, this show gets into your blood and you begin to crave it. Like a dangerous narcotic. I wasn't blown away by the first or second episode but buy the time I got to number 3 I couldn't stop watching. The real winning trait of the show is that these guys are all really good friends who have worked together for a long time. The chemistry is legit, and fun to watch play out. Give it a spin, I bet you'll like to too. Excelsior!!!
on June 13, 2013
Very funny show from Kevin Smith. My only complaint was that I wish it was more like season 1. Fewer but longer episodes instead shorter & more episodes. With season 1, it felt like we a better story arc in each episode, while 2 did feel rushed at times.
on April 4, 2013
I am bias as I was already a huge fan of Tell'em Steve-Dave podcast. The only things I would want in this show is Brian Quinn, and less restrictions on what the guys can say (if you listen to their podcasts you get an idea of how much is cut due to time and FCC regulation)
on November 26, 2012
AMC made a smart move here by linking a reality show based in a comic shop with one of its best hit shows, The Walking Dead (which got its start in comics.) Walt, Bryan and Kevin gel together perfectly but thats a given because they have known each other since school. Ming is awesome with his fault being always trying too hard to impress the guys. Mike Zapcic is a walking encyclopedia of comic knowledge and a funny standout. And I couldn't finish this without mentioning the cornucopia of pop culture Mr. Rob Bruce. This is must see tv for anyone that is a fan of pop culture and comedy in general!
on November 20, 2012
Really enjoy the show. I am a fan of TESD also so maybe i was locked in to loving this show.
on January 13, 2013
As a longtime fan of Kevin Smith's work (you to Moesh) both cinematic and more recently in numerous excellent podcasts; this series brings to the eye what we have been hearing all along, normal guys in their normal lives who are passionate about what they do. No scripted tension, no false situations to play to the audience; just regular people, both the guys and the customers, that most people have probably met at one time. Bravo to AMC and Kevin for bringing us a slice of life that entertains and gives us a view into a part of our society, without using negativity to keep our interest. These guys are interesting enough without any of that.
on May 10, 2013
This show is for everyone. Even if you are not into comics it is fun to watch interaction between the staff at the Stash. I particularly look forward to watching Bryan who has a great sense of humor and comedic timing.

These guys have the best job in the world and it shows in their every day dealings with customers. You won't find reality drama here, just a bunch of guys hanging out and having a good time. It will make you laugh and it will make you wish you worked there too.
on April 4, 2013
I am willing to purchase every single episode of comic book men! I love Kevin smith, Walt Flanagan, Brian Johnson, and Ming they are awesome!! Thank you AMC and keep this show on air/ it saves my life like batman! Also, check out tell em Steve Dave and fatman on batman!!!
Cheers!