Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Recess Monkey Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Customer Discussions > Crysis 3 - PC forum

Crysis 3 PC Version. Beta Review

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-11 of 11 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 31, 2012 1:21:37 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 31, 2012 1:22:48 PM PDT
Unknown says:
November 2nd is the open beta, Lets start our first review on how they are doing to comparisons to the awful Crysis 2, and hope Crysis 3 is just as good as the Original Crysis for the PC.

Posted on Nov 2, 2012 5:51:16 PM PDT
yeah man the beta is good, i also like crysis 2 but that's just my opinion lol

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 2, 2012 6:13:34 PM PDT
hm the Multiplayer in Crysis 2 was alright. But any Hardcore Desktop Player will agree, Crysis beats Crysis 2, single player in Crysis 2, I had to force myself to play, horrible graphic design, Poor Gameplay Design, very boring, since ive had a look at Crysis 3, I wasnt real impressed, in fact, this game feels the same as Crysis 2, feels too much like a Call of duty Knock-off, I liked Crysis on the PC simly because you couldnt compare it to anything else, its unique and wasnt just the Graphics, but the way the character handled in both Singleplyer and Multiplayer. So far it feels like they stuck with the same Crysis 2 engine due to Expenses and Lack of good developers. with this being an Alpha beta, hopefully the gameplay will step away from the console Design. Sorry, if i going to pay good money, I demand these companies to stop the lacking and keep PC free from first come first serve design.

Posted on Nov 2, 2012 6:15:31 PM PDT
Unknown says:
I agree!!!.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 7, 2013 4:53:50 AM PST
I agree with the reviewers that unless Crytek figures how-to make a great game again and not milk their installed base with a "me too" version this version will suck too. I bought 3 license of C2, two digital, one physical for a friend and feel ripped off. Crytek pimping the plethora of exclusive features for pre-buying just says to me that there's no beef in the core product. Its like putting perfume on a pig, after all that its still a pig.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 10, 2013 12:06:19 AM PST
John Eckart says:
I agree that Crysis 1 is better than 2, but I had allot of fun with both, but that was with the campaign.

Alpha games for me are pretty much unplayable. You can't judge a game by an alpha. Also, there is normally a pretty big difference between a beta and a gold (RTM) release. So i wouldn't judge the game until you try the final product.

Posted on Jan 17, 2013 10:41:41 PM PST
[Deleted by the author on Jan 17, 2013 10:41:58 PM PST]

Posted on Jan 22, 2013 5:32:56 PM PST
dirtrider says:
crysis campaign is great... the multiplayer not so much...

Posted on Feb 6, 2013 9:48:55 AM PST
Fern says:
the multiplayer beta really feels like a confined/restricted call of duty want to be.........it seems like every developer is seeking to replicate that experience........the rounds felt more rushed than any game i have ever played, no time for tactics, not a good multiplayer experience IMHO and it's at the core, not a balance thing.

For me the beta experience helped my make my decision to not preorder it, even with the great deal amazon is offering on physical preorders; $20 gift credit I just cant do it........not after the massive let on crysis 2.......and if farcry 3 was built on this engine it doesn't have much over crysis 1.....although the multiplayer didnt display any of the ill effects that farcry 3 suffers.

Posted on Feb 7, 2013 5:52:53 AM PST
Unknown says:
i was just thinking the exact samething :p

Posted on Feb 11, 2013 7:31:14 PM PST
T. Lack says:
Meh, the multiplayer is just as bad as Crysis 2. Still has terrible hit detection and horrendous lag just like the second one. The multiplayer will be dead within weeks so I wouldn't recommend buying it for that part of the game.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Crysis 3 - PC forum
Participants:  8
Total posts:  11
Initial post:  Oct 31, 2012
Latest post:  Feb 11, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 5 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Crysis 3 - PC
Crysis 3 - PC by Electronic Arts (Windows Vista / XP)
3.9 out of 5 stars (677)