5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice rough bulk mix
Published 7 months ago by Gina B.

3.0 out of 5 stars Too many of the same stones, I get that ...
Too many of the same stones, I get that you don't get to choose with bulk but I'm not sure if the stones just broke or if they were just so many of one stone.
Published 1 month ago by Nuha N. Shamoon

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice rough bulk mix, January 12, 2014
This review is from: Crystal Allies Materials: 3 Pounds (BEST VALUE) Bulk Rough Madagascar 12-Stone Mix: Amethyst, Labradorite, Septarian, Rose Quartz, Green Opal, Girasol Opal, Desert Jasper, Blue Apatite, Red Jasper, Petrified Wood, Yellow Jasper & Chrysocolla - Large 1" Natural Raw Stones & Fountain Rocks for Cabbing, Cutting, Lapidary, Tumbling & Polishing and Reiki Crystal Healing *Wholesale Lot* (Kitchen)
I received a 3lb Ziploc bag with my bulk mix in it. At first I wasn't too impressed, but after simply rinsing the stones in water to remove the dust from shipment, they came alive! I got an amazing mix with a lot of bright blues, greens; opal, apatite, rose quartz, clear quartz, etc. Some stones are smooth/polished on one side as if they were cut in half or cut from larger pieces; other stones are completely jagged and natural. These would make excellent stones for a fountain to bring a lot of interest.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful selection of rocks, extremely pleased!, July 25, 2013
I recently made a couple donations to a kids science camp run but some friends of mine. I stirred me to start my own rock collection. I had a collection that was pretty nice as a boy, but it has been lost over the years. So I started looking on Amazon and was pleased to see there were a lot of options. Crystal Allies Materials put together a selection of rocks, and multiples of each. I think there were a total of 48 rocks sent to me. I look forward to adding to my collection by making further purchases from this merchant.

David Fiscus

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for new Lapidary, July 21, 2013
These large stones are great for the new lapidary and the assortment is excellent for non lapidary uses. I use them in my wood carvings as accent pieces after shaping and polishing. The price was unbeatable and Crystal Allies has never disappointed me. I highly recommend this company and this selection to others.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great variety of stones for the price!, July 18, 2013
Only 2 weeks into the tumbling process and can already see some great specimens emerging. Great assortment, and didn't have to drive to the mountains to pan for them. Would be a great teaching tool for elementary/middle school students.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bang for your buck!, July 15, 2013
Great assortment of beautiful and large stones. I'm using this to lay a small portion of my garden walkway and it turned out great! I'll be back for more!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Stones, August 1, 2013
These really exceeded my expectations. The stones were beautiful! Great color and a great assortment. This was the best shipment yet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the Crystals! Thank you for the quick delivery, I love the colors and the only thing that would make it better would be if, November 20, 2013
I could ID all of them. I collect crystals and these are wonderful. I like the raw ones the best! Pat Kusch

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Variety of Stones!!, July 7, 2014
This is a great stone mix! I posted some pics of the variety I received. I also received many that are listed in the title and many that weren't as well. Some of the stones I will leave unpolished and others really will look better polished. If you don't have a tumbler, but like how the stone looks wet, you can spray it with a cheap clear acrylic enamel. The finish won't stand up to water or sunlight, but it's very durable indoors and for handling. Some stones just don't polish well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great service, August 25, 2013
I love the variety and size of the rocks, I think the price is a great value for what you get.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, November 5, 2013
I was skeptical at first, but was very much impressed with the quality of product I received, and have since re ordered several times and will continue to use this seller for my future rough material needs...A+++++ or 5 star all the way..
Wendy Eshe at Wenjammer Creations