5.0 out of 5 stars A "clear mind"...
"The Ancient Mayan prophecy states that there are 13 crystal skulls scattered across the planet, and when the 13 come together, the history and purpose of mankind will be revealed. Crystal Skulls are fascinating metaphysical tools, each with their own personality. Many crystal skull owners experience strange & wonderful happenings in the presence of their skull."...
Published on September 6, 2008 by Draconis Blackthorne

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent
Kind of impressive looking, if a bit small. Feels like plastic, but heavy. I think it's a bit overpriced.
Published on May 1, 2010 by obscurant

5.0 out of 5 stars A "clear mind"..., September 6, 2008
Draconis Blackthorne (The Haunted Noctuary) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Crystal Clear Translucent Human Skull Figure Statue

And so goes the story behind the crystal skull legend, yet I have always seen these as nice art pieces, which may or may not contain any specific 'meaning' per se, to the owner.

Thick resin, 4 lbs. with such wonderful anatomical detail, reflecting and enhancing the gloomy lumanescence herein, particularly the surrounding candle light and black/red light from above.

Symbolically, the Skull is both a memento-mori, as well as a reminder of the omnipotent powerhouse which is the fount of creation - the almighty mind and force of will.

So whether a decoration, and/or an object of contemplation, this object d'art is sure to please the senses.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice!, January 22, 2010
drtrech (BRANDON, MS USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Crystal Clear Translucent Human Skull Figure Statue
This is a very high-quality piece. Beautiful detail, in a solid resin casting, it looks just like glass.

Seems to be about 1/2 life size. This is the nicest I've seen.

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent, May 1, 2010

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice skull, June 15, 2012
This review is from: Crystal Clear Translucent Human Skull Figure Statue
I like this skull alot. I received it very quickly, ordered 12:45 am the morning of June 13th and Fedex delivered it on June 14th. My cost was $23.99 plus $1.56 tax plus shipping of $12.65.
It wasn't as heavy as I expected. The shipping label says the package weight was 2.9 lbs, so after subtracting the packaging weight the skull is about 2 1/2 pounds. Packaging was a box within a box and both were completely filled with peanuts. The skull is hollow, but pretty thick and with a flat base of the same material sealed to the bottom with no noticable seam. But looking at it from the bottom I can see the thickness of the material and get that hollow sound from knocking on the slightly thinner base. I'm thinking about drilling a hole into that base so I can insert a small led light, maybe a color changing one. Or perhaps I could just fill it with evil spirits, they glow all by themselves and don't need batteries!
The approximate measurements are: 5 1/2 inches high, 4 1/2 wide, and 7 inches front to back.
This was an impulse purchase and now that I have it in my hands 3 days later, do I have any regrets? Nope, I'd buy it again. Odd, as I hold this skull I'm hearing a voice in the back of my head, it's very faint, telling me to do something? No... it's comanding me to....

3.0 out of 5 stars CRYSTAL SKULL, January 8, 2014
This review is from: Crystal Clear Translucent Human Skull Figure Statue
LOVE IT ITS A GREAT DECOR ITEM ................... HOWEVER ITS TOO SMALL ...... I WAS LOOKING FOR A FULL SIZE ONE OR ABOUT 10 INCHES WIDE ................ I'D BE GLAD TO PAY THE EXTRA MONEY JUST HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO LOCATE ONE ANYWHERE !

5.0 out of 5 stars nice, October 19, 2013
This review is from: Crystal Clear Translucent Human Skull Figure Statue
This is a really cool skull at a great price. I have a medieval den/office at my house with period furniture, tapestries, swords, helmets, etc., and this skull really completes the look.

5.0 out of 5 stars Crystal Skull of Light, November 18, 2010
This review is from: Crystal Clear Translucent Human Skull Figure Statue
I loved this crystal skull, it really picks up the light although it was smaller than I thought it would be, I still really loved it and it worked perfectly for my haunted Halloween night and all month long for my October decor.

4.0 out of 5 stars great seller, November 9, 2010
This review is from: Crystal Clear Translucent Human Skull Figure Statue
Great product, a little smaller than my other one but no one would notice. It was for a halloween prop.
Would use this seller again.