Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports STEM

Color: Blue|Package Type: Standard Packaging|Change

on November 21, 2011
The seller was fine and shipped it out fast so I have no problems with that.

The problem I have is that the paint started coming off of the case within the first few days. That I wasnt happy about but I didnt mind all THAT much because the case didnt cost much. The big problem is that the case doesnt do what it is intended to do-which is, protect my phone. I dropped it (we all do) and the back of the phone has shattered. The one thing this case was bought for, was for phone protection, and it has failed at doing that so I can only give 1 star.
on November 6, 2011
I received this case on the estimated shipping date and was thrilled. It look pretty similar to the picture and it fit onto my phone. However, the next day the paint started chipping away and within a couple of days the image was not even recognizable. On top of that I dropped my phone on my cushy, soft bed and the case spilled open. It didn't even fully close anymore! I then tried to take the case off of my phone and the front part of the case snapped in half! (I guess you get what you pay for) It is cheap cheap paint and plastic and I would highly discourage the buying of this product. It completely fell apart after two days. Ridiculous.
on October 27, 2010
Looks nice on the phone, but doesn't really offer much in the way of protection.
on November 24, 2010
This case looks like something that came out of a 25 cent machine.... But then again I can't complain too much considering it was WAY less expensive than other cases! If you're looking for something to last you a long time, go with something a liitle more expensive. The case is very pretty however, and the design kind of shimmers.
on February 27, 2011
I thought this was really cool looking online, but couldn't tell if the computer/photo resolution was off or if the case image was actually that blurry looking... It's really blurry
Other than that it fits perfectly and it pretty sturdy.
Not bad for only a few bucks
on March 6, 2012
Got this cover for my daughter's new phone. It resembles the picture posted on Amazon but it lacks the vibrant appearance. Amazon's picture of the item shows the colors to really pop while the real thing is a considerably duller version.

Protection-wise it's pretty flimsy but as teenagers are, she's only interested in appearance.

She's happy with it and I'm happy with the price. Not bad overall.
on February 21, 2013
As one other reviewer said, the actual flowers pictured on the back are much more "blurry" than the bright, clear flowers pictured but it's almost a 3D effect and I kinda like it.
It snapped on easily and the plastic is smooth & easy to grasp. Shipping was a little odd as it reached my city on the 13th and then sat in some warehouse for a solid week before it finally reached me on its predicted delivery date. When I questioned the shipper what was going on they were zero help so I had no choice but to wait.

Nice case for the price, just don't expect a brilliant & colorful case like the one pictured.
on December 10, 2011
I love how pretty this cover was however within a week it started flaking off and after two weeks the cover was almost clear from all the paint being gone. But I guess you get what you pay for with this cover
on January 6, 2012
I ordered this item for my mom for Christmas and it came in a timely manner, BUT, when I received it, it was not the right phone cover. It was the one in pink and white instead of blue and black. I was very confused because everything on the receipt was what I wanted, but the actual item itself was not. So we really had no proof that what we had received was the incorrect item. With it being so close to Christmas, there was no way that I could somehow prove that we had received the wrong item by sending it back, then waiting for them to send me the correct item. Very irritating. My family and I love to shop on Amazon because it is so user friendly and have had great and fast shipping with everything, but this whole situation was really upsetting.
on June 27, 2012
I got my cover faster than I thought. It looks really nice and I love the colors. However when I took it out of the package I noticed a corner was chipped. Not enough to return but it is a little disapointing when you get in home and its already broken. It fits the phone nicely and looks wonderful. I will consider buying from them in the future because of their low prices and shipping however I will keep an eye out to see if this was a one time thing or if that (the case being chipped) is why their prices are low.