4.0 out of 5 stars Love it!
Published on July 26, 2011 by Sarstar

2.0 out of 5 stars Not so great, but cute
This cover is cute, which is why I got it, but I've only had it a couple weeks and a lot of the black and polka dots have already worn off. It's not made very well at all.
Published on October 29, 2010 by Janice

2.0 out of 5 stars Not so great, but cute, October 29, 2010
This review is from: Crystal Hard Shield Black Faceplate Cover Rubberized Case With Multicolored POLKA DOTS Design for LG VS740 ALLY (VERIZON) [WCA355] (Wireless Phone Accessory)

1.0 out of 5 stars TERRIBLE DON'T BUY, November 3, 2010
I had this cover for 2 days and it the clips broke off i am very careful with my phone.... and when the back fell off i ended up dropping it! dont' waste your money buy one from verizon they are great!

3.0 out of 5 stars LG Ally Cover, September 17, 2010
Extremely cute! Fits nice but the tabs that hold the case to the phone broke with just normal use.

2.0 out of 5 stars Cute but ...., April 25, 2012
I received this phone case for Christmas and absolutely loved it. It was a perfect fit for my phone and looked very cute. I'm not sure I even had it for a full month before the case started peeling. I am very careful with my phone and keep it in a separate pocket in my purse so nothing will scratch the phone. But even still, there are several scratches and missing polka dots from everyday use. Now the front cover has fallen off and will not stay on. I think this is a cute case for a couple of uses but don't expect it to last a while and protect your phone.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a good product., December 20, 2011
T. Bryant (Terre Haute, IN.) - See all my reviews
I bought this cover for my daughter for Christmas. It only lasted a few days before it broke and became unuseable after that. I would not re purchase this product.

3.0 out of 5 stars you get what you paid for, December 8, 2011
This phone case is extreamly thin. The first one I bought for my phone was in last year,and it was a pink case with glitters on it.Compare to the pink one I purchased before,this one is really cheap made.But again look at the price you pay for, it is what it is. The pink case protected my phone very well from any accedental droping and scraching.I don't expect anything like that from this case.I hope I really don't drop my phone because I know it won't last long with this thin piece of plastic case.

3.0 out of 5 stars ok cover but cute, August 14, 2011
Really liked the way it looked and bought it even with many negative reviews. Lasted about 3 months before the clips broke and I had to buy a new one.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, July 26, 2011
I tend to have an issue with almost every phone cover I buy. I have a 3 year old daughter who likes to play with my phone and drop it.. I read a lot of negative reviews on this cover, yet decided to buy it, because my phone covers break all the time anyway. I have had this for a month now, and it has been dropped a few times and still is in one piece. I know a few reviews state that the clips that hold the cover onto the phone are a little thin, which they are. I have had to take my cover off a few times, and once while pulling it off, one of the clips cracked a little bit. I just took super glue and squeezed it on there and it has been fine. I haven't had any of the colors rub off either. I have spent up to $20 on other covers, and this one is definitely the best. For the price, it is definitely worth it.

1.0 out of 5 stars It was TERRIBLE., May 10, 2011
Do NOT buy. After ONLY 2 days, my phone case began to peel. The company sent me another one for free and it was the same thing. I spent money for my phone case to peel -.-

1.0 out of 5 stars Broken phone case, March 30, 2011
I ordered this item and was very excited about getting to use it. I put the phone case on my phone and it broke a week later. It just falls off my phone when I try to put it on. I had to buy another new phone case.

Rate and Discover Movies