Amazon.com: Customer Reviews:
Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

• Customer Reviews

on October 9, 2011
The small roses were of exceptional quality. They were a very inexpensive gift for everyone, yet looked like they came out of a fine jewelers store. The small boxes were perfect and very elegant. I would recommend these to anyone needing small but fancy little gifts.
on December 4, 2015
I was pleasantly surprised when i received this rose. It came in a fancy box, just like the picture shows (subtle solid silver colored box, with a white ribbon gently glued to the lid of the box). The crystal rose was nestled in a soft bed of ivory textile. The crystal rose itself is beautiful, made of very good quality, pretty line details with the leaves & petals. Both the rose look & feel give a greater value than at what it actually is priced at. The rose stem is approximately 4" long. I was looking for a gift that is elegant yet reasonably priced, and this not only hit the mark, but it was way below the budget i had in mind.
on May 12, 2013
used it as an inbelesmint to a hand casting of my daughter for my wife's mother's day preseant. box is just a box, no thrills, pretty cardboard, but the rose it's self about 4 inch's long and beautiful, leaves have light tooling makeing them pop, structurly sound, no matter what your useing this for it will last,, but crystal being crystal dont drop it..
on May 15, 2015
They were beautiful and the mothers at the church loved them! We usually give them real flowers, but this year I wanted to do something different and give them something they can keep forever. Thank you, especially for the prompt shipment!
on July 12, 2008
Mom has a lighted hutch and was collecting glass items. A single rose, not too small, not too big, fit her collection perfectly.
on September 29, 2015
I'd like to start by saying, I ordered from A Perfect Day. I'm getting married soon and I wanted something cute, classy and inexpensive, and these roses are just. I was so excited, but soon deterred when they wanted to charge 4.99 shipping per favor. I called APerfect Day directly, and the staff was so kind! They lowered the shipping cost by packaging them together. Now I have these beautiful little gifts for everyone. I ordered fifty. Only one was broken in shipping, and its an easy fix with some glue. I highly reccomend these.
on October 16, 2012
These look like they will be about 4 or 5 inches long but they are only one and half inches
on March 14, 2013
My step son got it for his girl friend and she n he loved it. It did the trick for him!
on April 1, 2015
Initially I saw a price of $170?? I bought it together with the red one because the price was $7. Now I am happy otherwise I would be furious. I keep one and the other is for my boyfriend.
on February 2, 2014
I bought one to see what it looked like. I was considering giving them as wedding favors. They are cute a pretty just a little smaller than I had hoped for.