Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on July 27, 2012
The necklace is very cute, but it is very large. The hello kitty charm is almost 2 inches wide and over 1 inch high. The description does state that the necklace is large, but when I purchased it no dimensions were listed and the item was not shown on an actual person, so it was impossible to judge how large it was. I was hoping it be more like the size of a quarter, but it was larger than a half-dollar. I returned it with no problems and picked out another necklace.
on April 20, 2012
Ordered as a birthday gift to myself and I'm very happy with the end result. Its so pretty. Not something you wear every day but to match a outfit its wonderful. And it arrived exactly on time I ordered on the 16th it was in my mail box on the 19th.
on June 5, 2012
It is a lot bigger than I had anticipated. It's very cute though. It looks just like the picture, just what I wanted. Definitely worth it, it will match my hello kitty dress, and sunglasses!
on December 21, 2012
The face was actually bigger than I thought it would be. About the size of a walnut. No missing stones. Very pretty, the chain is a thick one and it came in a very nice little polka dot box with a pink bow. Worth the price.
on April 3, 2013
I bought this for Valentine's Day for my close friend. She told me that she kept getting compliments from her friends in her college. I saw her not too long ago and it looks absolutely beautiful. If you have the cash, definitely get this for any Hello Kitty lover!!
on February 13, 2013
Ii was very excited to recieve this necklace. Although, when it shipped my status was unavailable and come to find out my item is somewhere in the world lost by the ups and my status was unavailable .so i just got a refund and ill jus buy the same necklace at claires its the same price and they have different styles of hello kitty charms!
on September 2, 2012
Very good product arrived on better than expected time and in good condition. Comes in a very cute box for easy gifting. I will order from this seller again. Next time I will order a smaller size. My daughter loves it.
on March 2, 2013
It's LARGE, but my 7 year old niece LOVED this necklace! It's a great quality. She's had it for almost 2 months now and it looks like the day I bought it. I'd recommend this necklace for a little girl.
on December 28, 2012
My 9 year old loves this item which on the large side. Too bad the chain broke within a couple of days. I am going to my jeweler to make the simple link repair instead of the enduring the hassle of an exchange.
on January 10, 2013
about a year ago I ordered a similar piece to this one but it was not in Sterling and the chain turned very quickly plus I have very sensitive skin and it caused me to break out around my neck line but this piece I've had very good luck with so far I like larger pieces