From the Back Cover
The Most Comprehensive Crystal Reports Resource Available
Get the most out of Crystal Reports 8.5 and produce winning reports and documents using this one-stop reference. Ideal for both beginning and advanced users, this in-depth resource covers fundamental and complex topics with clarity and precision. You'll learn how to develop and design simple reports, use maps and charts, report from SQL databases, and integrate Crystal Reports with your custom Visual Basic applications. You'll also be introduced to Crystal Enterprise, which allows for fast and efficient Web delivery. Written by a Crystal Decisions certified consultant and trainer, this expert reference will show you everything you need to know to take full advantage of this leading report writing and analysis tool.
- Design and produce simple, yet professional-looking reports and presentations
- Use enhanced formulas to fully customize your reports
- Export reports to different file formats--including PDF
- Maximize report performance with your SQL database
- Customize Crystal Enterprise to integrate Web report delivery into your intranet or the Internet
- Create custom Visual Basic reporting applications
- Learn all about Windows and Web report integration with Visual Studio .NET
About the Author
George Peck (Evergreen, CO) is a software trainer, consultant, and developer with more than 20 years of experience in the computer industry.