5.0 out of 5 stars It works.
Published 3 months ago by Dustin

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not work as advertised
Worked for about five hours with little to no work load. Tried wetting with hot and cold water, hot added a couple more hours but no where near a full day. My wife and I gave it 3 days and had to switch back. Other 5 star reviewers must have been related to seller. This product does not work a advertised.
Published 4 months ago by Joe D.

5.0 out of 5 stars It works., March 14, 2014
Dustin (Eastern USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Crystalux Deodorant Stone (4.25 oz) (Health and Beauty)
I'm a young, active guy who works outside a lot. This product works pretty well if you use it correctly. You must get your underarms wet but not soaked, in order to get a decent, even coating of mineral on your skin. It has also helped me to apply it after a shower. It is not a miracle product nor does it work 100% after 12 hours of cutting wood or doing farm chores, but it will hold its own against aluminum-based garbage you'll find locally. Very cheap compared to artificial deodorants too! It's hard to believe mineral deodorants haven't caught on, but then again it wouldn't be in the domestic manufacturers' best interest to push a product that lasts an entire year, would it?

5.0 out of 5 stars Crystalux Deodorant Stomnes, December 25, 2012
This review is from: Crystalux Deodorant Stone (4.25 oz) (Health and Beauty)
Having tried the deidorant before ordering I already knew I loved it. When one uses it there is no mess or staining of clothes. The deodorant really works and does the job of keeping one odor free.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, February 19, 2011
This review is from: Crystalux Deodorant Stone (4.25 oz) (Health and Beauty)
Works as advertised. No stinky pits. I'm 6'0 195lbs and sweat as much as your average person. You may need to use it twice on workout days or if you plan to be standing outside in the heat sweating for hours. But normal usage for me is once in the morning and it lasts all day. The only problem is it's kind of expensive on Amazon compared to one of the local retailers in Tucson that used to carry this for half the price. But I'd rather stick with this brand than some of the others that major retailers carry. One stick can easily last a year as long as you don't drop it. If you do drop it, the crystal will become jagged and it's not fun to apply it after.

5.0 out of 5 stars saved my skin, June 12, 2014
This review is from: Crystalux Deodorant Stone (4.25 oz) (Health and Beauty)
I have very sensitive skin under my arms and ALL antiperspirant would irritate me and my skin would peel off. It was gross, my skin was like a flaky pastry that had many thin layers that would just peel off daily, and it was painful. And this is using sensitive skin deodorants like dove and secret. It got so bad that I switched to a natural deodorant by the Lush brand. I liked it but it always left a thick white film on my brown skin, not cute. So while searching Amazon I came across crystals, and I have become a huge fan. I bought this in September of 2013 and have used it daily since. My skin stopped peeling in about a week and hasn't peeled since.I don't smell and yes I still sweat because this is a deodorant not an antiperspirant but I've never been a big sweater its not a problem for me. The odor protection last over 24 hours and it is very good. And I like that it is odorless and there is no film at all left on the skin. Once it dries you feel like youre not wearing anything. Occasionally I would take a shower at my bf house and forget to bring my crystal so I used a little bit of his stuff and sure enough by the next day my skin would peel again. so I bought him one(that I use when I'm at his house) the price is great because at $13 and 9months later it looks brand new and still full. As long as I don't drop it I can see it lasting me well over 4years at this rate. I fully recommend and will continue to purchase years in the future.

4.0 out of 5 stars It really worked!, February 17, 2014
This review is from: Crystalux Deodorant Stone (4.25 oz) (Health and Beauty)
I'm trying to avoid chemicals, and decided to give this a try. To my delight, it really works! I'm not sure why, and frankly don't even care, but I'm happy that it does!

5.0 out of 5 stars It works!!, December 3, 2013
This review is from: Crystalux Deodorant Stone (4.25 oz) (Health and Beauty)
I am shocked that I actually found a natural deodorant that works!! I am amazed since I have tried other crystal products that did not work so good for me. I highly recommend this product!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Much better than the compeititors, July 29, 2013
Timothy J. Wright (Los Angeles, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Crystalux Deodorant Stone (4.25 oz) (Health and Beauty)
I originally switched to using deodorant crystals/stones to avoid the chemicals of regular antiperspirants and to prevent the yellow staining of my clothes. I'm highly athletic - averaging about 3 hours per day training - and I tend to sweat a lot. The other crystals I've tried worked well enough to get me through my training but just barely. They also tended to drag across my skin even when wetted and seemed to slowly degrade over a year of use.

This crystal feels heavier and applies very smoothly. It also seems to last a few hours longer which is a huge benefit for me. I appreciate the push-up bottom instead of the screw types the others have. I'll definitely be sticking with Crystalux from now on.

5.0 out of 5 stars clean all day, June 14, 2013
This review is from: Crystalux Deodorant Stone (4.25 oz) (Health and Beauty)
this is the perfect deodorant you can use and last three time more of the regular D. for athletes and girls no stains

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Natural Deodorant, February 1, 2013
This review is from: Crystalux Deodorant Stone (4.25 oz) (Health and Beauty)
This is by far the best natural deodorant I have found. It works better than my conventional one even. I looked it up on EWG and it's rates a 0 (out of 10) so it's non-toxic too. The biggest thing to keep in mind is that it has no fragrance. So while you won't stink, you won't smell like baby powder or whatever you're used to with the scented products.

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not work as advertised, February 17, 2014
Joe D. (Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Crystalux Deodorant Stone (4.25 oz) (Health and Beauty)

Crystalux Deodorant Stone (4.25 oz)
Out of stock