Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: SANOXY 360 Degrees Rotating Stand Leather Smart Cover Case for Apple iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4 with wake/sleep capability
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on May 15, 2012
Overall this case is not bad. The color is nice, the look and feel of the "leather" is pretty good. Functionally I like that fact that it can stand in multiple angles and also horizontally and vertically. The fact that it allows you to do this make the cover feel like its all over the place. At times it twists and you have to readjust it to make it close correctly.

Other reviewers had mention the fact that the case doesn't put the ipad to sleep correctly. This happened to me also, but with some quick troubleshooting I figured out that the sleep sensor was only on one side of the ipad. Since you can rotate the ipad 360 degrees in the case there will be times when the ipad is rotated to the point where the volume control is on the inside of the hinge. If you rotate the volume control side to the side of the black elastic strap the sleep mode will work every time.
44 comments|246 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 29, 2012
Keep in mind review is based on item with free shipping costing less than $10. The color is true to the pictures and overall quality was to me above average. A very faint odor, that I noticed. A few minor blemishes along the corners and edges of the iPad holder section.
The interior grooves are fairly deep but do get small dents when in portrait mode from the edges of the unit resting on the grooves. As others said the first back groove is fairly useless in portrait mode but is useable if you are careful and realize that it will fall and be ready, lol.
The exterior faux leather is good quality and easy to keep clean. Feels good in the hand. The closure strap is nice and feels useful to last a while. The unit turns on and off with the opening and closing of the covers...I had no issues.
I find this product and I am certain this will pertain to all color variations of this product is fairly remarkable for the quality. I think it should stand up to normal usage. If you expect to treat case roughly then yes it will start to peel and come apart but otherwise it is sturdy enough for daily usage. The iPad sits well at all four corners. Folding the unit backwards unto itself is not advisable because that will cause the middle seam to wear down quickly and eventually tear. The unit is designed in my opinion to be used either flat without bending backwards onto itself or as a stand. Love it overall and mostly for the cost.
I think given the cost, quality especially with the iPad fitting into the case may be subject to hit or miss but I seem to have lucked out on a unit where it fits at all corners well.
on December 4, 2011
I purchased this after my husband showed me Targus Versavu at a chain electronics store. Targus' version didn't appeal to me bcs for one the color options weren't too exciting, the stitches were rough and of a different color (blue regardless of the color of the stand) and the lining was a "miniature" version of the shaggy carpet. Before Targus, I was considering Dodocase (original and J. Crew's). However the prices of those 3 were a little steep. So when I found Ctech 360 with it's price that's under $20, I thought, if it didn't meet my expectation I wouldn't lose much. As it turns out I like this stand more than I expected.
The only thing I have to point out is the sleep/wake function started to work against me after a week of use: it doesn't turn off my iPad when I close the stand's cover as it did initially. Only after you wiggle the cover will it "sometime" cooperate, but a second later, it will turn on the iPad. It is not a deal breaker to me at this time because I set my iPad to turn off after 2 mins of inactivity. But if that bothers you, this isn't for you - keep shopping.
on December 6, 2012
The material feels a little cheap but it's worth it for the price! I really like that it rotates. It makes a very good stand. Super fast delivery. Thank you!
on March 2, 2012
I bought this yesterday, and it arrived today! It is exactly what I wanted. It is a neat color, sleeps when I close it, wakes when I open it, and sits perfectly when propped! It is perfect for what I need!
on June 13, 2013
It serves the purpose, but not very stable. My IPad slides out of the first and last bar. Green material is also somewhat bumpy. Doesn't lay very smooth. IPad doesn't fit to tightly in the case, but what a pretty color!
on January 6, 2012
Gave this to a family member as a Christmas gift and they loved it. You need to be a fan of neon green to love it because the color shown is the color it is! Very durable, slim, and has three great tilt setting to position your iPad to. For the price you cannot go wrong with this one!
on December 27, 2012
This ipad case seems to be as well made as Apple's version and the added swival is a plus.
I would buy again.
on July 17, 2012
The case looks great! Didn't realize how easily it gets dirty. It borrows the colors of whatever it touches. Seems to lose shape quickly.
on September 1, 2013
I had one like this given as a gift awhile back and it was broken (after about 10months of usage), so I purchased this one as a replacement, after seeing the good reviews and awesome price.

We use our iPad daily but with good care, but even that, after 2.5 months of careful use, the binding rubber-like material started to peel off so the green back is now detached from the base, which makes it a very ugly looking. So I am back to the journey of getting another cover, and I know I'll get one more durable one.