4.0 out of 5 stars Exactly What It Says
Published on December 11, 2012 by Paul Burks

1.0 out of 5 stars Misleading information!
There is no table of contents! Despite what the description says this ebook does not support a table of contents. In an encyclopedia with over one thousand pages a table of contents or in book linking is a must. I feel ripped off.
Published on December 21, 2012 by Christopher Bain

4.0 out of 5 stars Exactly What It Says, December 11, 2012
This review is from: Cthulhu Mythos Encyclopedia (Kindle Edition)
I am unsure why the previous reviewer's screen didn't format it properly, it works on my iPad, Kindle, and Droid. It is a straightforward encyclopedia of H.P. Lovecraft and those who expanded on his mythos' creations. The writing is direct and concise. The only reason I did not give it five stars was due to the lack of hyperlinks when it tells you to reference another entry when a being has multiple aliases.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great resource, September 27, 2013
This review is from: Cthulhu Mythos Encyclopedia (Kindle Edition)
I am writing this review in part as a response to the two negative reviews posted near the end of 2012. Perhaps the publisher has updated the files since these were posted, but I did not encounter the two problems noted. So:

1) There is indeed a Table of Contents, and it works well.

2) The formatting is just fine, and looks great on my Smartphone and computer. Font scaling works as expected.

I highly recommend this Kindle book. It is comprehensive and very handy to have in a portable, access-anywhere format.

5.0 out of 5 stars Not sure what those 1 star reviews are talking about..., February 24, 2014
Brent Figiel (Pittsburgh, PA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cthulhu Mythos Encyclopedia (Kindle Edition)
...but the formatting of the book looks perfectly fine on my Kindle Fire. No issues at all. This book continues to be a great resource for Lovecraft enthusiasts in getting your Mythos information quickly. This and Joshi's annotated Lovecraft are great for beginners looking for a way into his writing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Must own for any Cthulhu Mythos reader, April 27, 2014
This review is from: Cthulhu Mythos Encyclopedia (Kindle Edition)
Very informative book. I'm new to the Mythos and the book has served me well to understand characters, places, and creatures while I'm reading other Cthulhu Mythos material.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 23, 2014
This review is from: Cthulhu Mythos Encyclopedia (Kindle Edition)
This reference is indispensable for the Lovecraft fan!

1.0 out of 5 stars Misleading information!, December 21, 2012