Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on April 22, 2012
It is a Genuine Cub Cadet Accessory. It looks to be good quality, but it does not fit the ZTR-S Series of 4 wheel steer mower. The cover is not tall enough to fit over the steering wheel or large enough to fit around or cover the front axle and wheels. It looks like it will fit the Lap Bar Control type of ZTR. The product from CoverBonanza was shipped quickly, and after discovering the mis-fit issue, they were easy to work with, and have "Great Customer Service." Thank You.
on April 24, 2012
This cover may as well be made out of screen mesh for its total lack of protection from the elements. It even leaks dew. Please make a note that it is not waterproof in the sales data. I would not have made the purchase had I known it was not waterproof.
on October 8, 2013
This cover fit my 50" Cub Cadet perfectly, and I am thrilled at the quality of construction. The price is more than reasonable, and I would recommend to anyone needing a cover for their lap bar type mower with 50" deck
on June 22, 2012
As advertized. Fits well. Prompt delivery. Durable & waterproof. In fact you may have to play with the fit a bit to get it tight (if left out in the rain water will puddle where material sags).
on May 30, 2013
Great cover for my Husqvarna 4623 ZTR mower. Plenty large enough, and I would buy again. I recommend this cover to all....
on January 6, 2013
This cover is being used on a Cub Cadet Zero Turn with a 50" deck. I have owned the cover for approximately 8 months. The cover does completely cover the mower and deck. Part of the back tires and the front tires are not completely covered from the weather / sun leaving this exposed.
After about 3 moths outdoors, the cover starts to fade unevenly to a grey color and after approximately 8 months, it is mostly different shades of gray, depending on the panel.
Biggest drawback of this cover is that it does blow off in wind greater than 35 mph. In gusts to 50 mph, the cover completely separates from the mower.
To solve this problem, I have had to purchase a grommet kit to tie the cover down so it does not blow off.
I would recommend this cover for short term use if you are willing to get a grommet kit so you can tie it down.
on August 19, 2013
Just a bit too small front to back for my Simplicity 44" ZTR (consumer Z model). Perhaps the tall seat back and wrap around engine guard make my machine a bit too long. Definitely won't work if you have a trailer hitch that sticks out at all. I'll probably end up with another cheap ATV cover, the last one was good for six years. This is getting returned, too bad, it looked decent, and it would have probably lasted 5~8 years before fading to white and tearing. I'll give it three stars because it would probably have been OK if it was just six inches longer front to back.
on April 21, 2012
This is a decent cover for the money, but, it doesn't fit the entire mower as depicted in the picture. It says it will fit mowers up to a 50" deck. I have an RZT-S 46 and it's too small to fit the entire mower. If I want to cover the rear of the mower,including the rear bumper,it will leave the front wheels,steering joints and the sides of the deck exposed. If you try to stretch it to fit any more than that you will end up tearing it or stretching the elastic in the bottom seam too far. It needs to be just a bit larger to fit what it claims to fit.
on June 13, 2013
I ordered this after my husband came home with a new toy that cost almost as much as our car =) Seems very durable and fits our 46" RZT Z Force Cub Cadet great. It is easy to get on and off and has an elastic bottom so you don't have to worry about pulling cords or tying anything to make it stay. Would recommend to anyone needing something covered outside and for a great price!!!!
on May 11, 2013
I purchased this cover for my Ariens zero turn. It fits very well and has stood the test of deep south heat, storms, and wind. We haven't had a tropical storm or hurricane yet, but our thunder storms kick up 60+mph gusts and it has stayed on very well. It covers my 48" deck with some stretching, which I also think helps to keep it on.