4.0 out of 5 stars I have 3 of these shirts in different colors.
My wife bought me the red one ~ 6 months ago and I liked it so much I "asked Santa" for another 2 for Christmas. They fit great and look great tucked and untucked. The color is great. Far too many polos I have owned have colors that curl, this one does not. The shirt is very comfortable, does not wrinkle, and is made very well.
I have worn the red one for...
Published 10 months ago by dmsilva1

2.0 out of 5 stars Too small...
Way too small in the chest and abdomen. Quality and color are great. Fits my dad who wears an XL.
Published 4 months ago by Thomas M.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars I have 3 of these shirts in different colors., January 23, 2014
dmsilva1 (San Jose, CA) - See all my reviews
I have worn the red one for 6 months and it looks like new.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shirt!, July 29, 2014
I ordered these shirts for my husband since he needed some shirts that are a little more dressy then the cotton ones he wears for every day. They fit well over a bit of a plump tummy!

4.0 out of 5 stars Got a snag on first day, January 23, 2014
Too bad, this is a nice-looking and nice fitting shirt, but the first time my husband wore it, it got a small snag, right on the tummy area. Fragile.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good looking shirt that fits well, November 18, 2014
Good looking shirt that fits well. Fits nice around the arms unlike others that have giant arm and neck openings. I'm a big guy at 225. Weight lifter who doesn't like a shirt to be tight in the chest then loose in the arms. Everything is even. The pattern turned out to be something I really like. By pattern I mean the embossed lines. Doesn't snag as bad or often like some of my other polyester moisture shirts due. I would buy this item again.

2.0 out of 5 stars Too small..., July 14, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy on Cubavera, June 28, 2014
I own many shirts by Cubavera, and found this one at Amazon at a real good price. I know I can always count on Amazon for good products, good prices and great customer service.

5.0 out of 5 stars quality, June 19, 2014
The shirt is of good quality, fit and feels good and is highly recommended for purchase. Had a couple of compliments on it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Husband loves these shirts., June 17, 2014
We bought two of these last year (Costco?) and my husband wears them all the time. They hold their shape well in the wash, the collars have NOT gotten tweaked like many of his other polo shirts, and they look nice wash after wash. I finally decided to get him two more and was thrilled to find them on Amazon. Wish they came in a great blue....

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought shirt for husband, May 6, 2014
Bought this for m husband. He said it fit well and that the material felt good. Would buy it again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than Expected, May 6, 2014
I ordered four shirts. The color, quality, style and comfort were above what I was hoping for. A great value for the money.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›