4.0 out of 5 stars nice jacket
The Large was a perfect fit. There was only 1 thing I would change. This jacket has white stitching throughout the collar and all the hem lines. It doesn't look bad but I'd like it better if it wasn't visible.
Published 9 months ago by karee27

3.0 out of 5 stars I like it, but....
I liked the material but it is tailored for someone skinny. It fit in the shoulders and arms but was 5 inches from buttoning. I'm a 42" chest, 36" waist.
Published 7 months ago by ecotraveler

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars I like it, but...., March 5, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars nice jacket, January 1, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Blazer quality is fine, order a few sizes up, March 4, 2014
Maybe this was cut to be slim-fit. I'm not sure, but it didn't fit the person I ordered it for. The quality is good for the price though, so if you are slim or have time to try it on and exchange it, I would recommend it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice Jacket Really, January 24, 2014
William F. Nappi (Las Vegas, NV USA) - See all my reviews
I ordered 2 sizes up, granted I'm a tough fit. Lets say I'm a 'Small to medium sized large' if that makes any sense to you. Probably size 40 would be the closest size for me off the rack. I figured I could tailor the sleeves if they were too long and I wanted a longer overall width, so again I ordered 2 sizes up. When the jacket arrived, I took it out of the package and put it on. The sleeves were perfect, the length was perfect but I was completely stumped as to why the jacket wouldn't close. There was a pretty good sized gap between the buttons and their corresponding holes. So the bottom line here is: it's a nice enough jacket for cool summer nights and maybe milder not 'too' warm days but getting there: but most important of all in terms of whether you'll even be able to get into it or not, this jacket is for slimmer fellows than me. (I'm not really that fat. A little maybe, but this is ridiculous.) Too bad too, I liked the jacket. Doubting I would shrink after showering with too much soap or hot water, sadly (seriously) I had to return it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Sizing Chart misleading, April 29, 2014
Product is stylish and well made. However the sizing bears no relation to the sizing chart on the page. XXL from this manufacturer is closer to L from other sources and anyone requiring XL or above beware.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, sharp blazer, July 8, 2014
I ordered this blazer because I needed something casual and light weight for Georgia summers. I was thrilled with the results. I am:
6'4"
215"
42-44L depending on the brand
I got the XL and it fits perfectly. It is truly slim fit, thankfully the XL refers to the length, not the width. Something to keep in mind sizing.

The blazer looks great too, it's partially lined, and is very lightweight. As another reviewer mentioned it comes in a bag, so you will not be wearing this after ordering. It arrived a wrinkled mess. Either be prepared to properly press it yourself or for having a professional do it. But after pressing it looks spectacular, definitely one of my favorite blazers already.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very smart in a casual way., May 14, 2013
Very smart in a casual way. Had to give it to my son as he is slimmer than I. It looks good on him i would have rated it with 5 stars had it fited me purfectly

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for summer weddings, August 25, 2014
This review is from: Cubavera Men's Fitted Linen Cotton Herringbone Textured Blazer (Apparel)
Bought this for my husband to wear to a friend's August afternoon wedding in Sonoma--needed something dressier than just a shirt, but it had to be cool and breathe, and a light summer color. My husband is fairly fit, and although we tried on some size 42 blazers in the stores, and they looked good on him, he thought the shoulders and armholes were just a bit tight, so he liked the 44-short better in everything he tried on (he's 5'9", not tall). So we ordered the X-large (44) here. It was a pretty good fit, seemed the same as all the 44 blazers we had tried, with the sleeves just a tad long for him but not as long as some of the 44-regulars. And it hangs well, does not seem too big in the waist (he's 34). The tailoring seems decent, the fabric is pretty good. It does not wrinkle too badly for cotton/linen and mostly looks pretty crisp (we got him the Cubavera pleat herringbone pants and they do wrinkle a lot--I can see why some folks are complaining about their herringbone blazer). It is only partially lined, so it really is good for a summer blazer.

For the price and for what we wanted, I am very happy with it. He does not dress up much, but he found it comfortable enough to wear during the wedding and reception, and he likes it and looked good in it. He got the tan color, and I can seem him wearing it with jeans to dress up casual business attire here in Silicon Valley.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Jacket, fits perfectly, July 22, 2014
I was a little worried about buying a sport coat on line, but I wanted a linen jacket for dinners on vacation and in Dallas, stores clear out of linen items by mid summer, so I bought this -- first time buying dress clothes on line. I also wanted a nice linen jacket that was not a cotton bag jacket like so many sold in NYC for wearing with jeans. At the same time, I wanted a very light jacket with only a little partial lining because I wanted to wear this in heat. This is a very well made beautiful jacket that was exactly what I was looking for. I got the color they call "dress blues" and it was just what I wanted -- a light pale grey-ish blue which will go with anything, esp linen slacks and a white shirt. Color in the photo pretty accurate. I'm a 42R on some jackets (with tailor letting out some about half the time) and 43R on other jackets. On this, I ordered the Large and was a little nervous about what I'd get, but figure I'd go to the tailor after I got it. However, after getting it, I think no alterations, I'll just take it for pressing before we depart on our trip -- it's a tiny tiny bit tight, so button undone after a big dinner, but otherwise perfect even buttoning. If I had to guess, I'd say that American men will find that the Large is sized as an off the rack 42R.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 13, 2014
Great style. Fits perfectly and works with light colors as expected.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›