Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing May4th

on July 21, 2013
I'm a 38 --- depending on the manufacturer, a 38 can even be a little too roomy (a pair of 38 shorts from the Gap are falling off me). These pants were just to tight, particularly in the center seam. Though I could have worn them, the pressure on my privates was not pleasant, and I feared bending down one day and splitting them. So though they were stunningly good-looking and just what I wanted, I sent them back.
on July 28, 2014
I normally wear a waist size 34, but not in these. I returned for 36's and they fit perfect. its just a number right? these pants look and feel great, not baggy at all which is what I wanted. great pants but order a size up from the norm.
on September 24, 2014
The pants look great. Based on others reviews i did order one size up, and they are a bit big at the size ordered, but based on how they fit the smaller size would have been tight. They are a little more see through than i anticipated so make sure you have some light colored underwear, or they will stick out!
on April 9, 2015
Before ordering the first pair of these I read many reviews that said to order one size larger and they will fit great as they run small. So I ordered a size larger and they fit perfectly. I like the pants so much I ordered a second pair again ordering a size larger. The second pair is too big and I now wish I had ordered my actual size this time. It's very frustrating as thes are great pants when they fit properly. I guess I will return them and try again, it's just a pain to do that. I only gave three stars as the second pair were too big. The first pair get five stars.
on January 20, 2015
Aruba here I come. These are very nice pants! The feel awesome on me. Very light, plenty of room to move ..really comfortable. Perfect for nights out in the Caribbean. There's would suit quite you well on a cruise too.
True to size, I will need to wear a belt.
A bit more dressier than I was looking for. I like not having a drawstring or elastic in the waistband.
Can't wait to wear them to a swanky beachside restaurant on a warm Caribbean night.
on January 10, 2016
Bought these pants while on sale through Amazon deals. They have the look of linen even though they are a linen/cotton blended fabric. I read the reviews about buying up one size for a more comfortable fit, but I bought the size I normally wear in pants/jeans and these fit perfectly. The length was correct, the waist was not too tight and the cut fit my legs and backside very nicely. These will be great pants for Spring or warmer weather. The label says machine wash cold, delicate cycle and line dry (do not dry clean) which is easy enough. Although not see through, I will definitely need to wear light colored briefs underneath. I'm very happy with the purchase.
on January 8, 2016
Agree with the other posts about the inseam, I wear 34x32 and ordered 36x32. The waist is a bit large for me but the inseam fits pretty well, a bit tight. I would imagine that the 34x32 would be far to tight.
on October 11, 2015
Really comfortable pants. They go great with a light linen shirt. Great for hot summer days when dress pants are still required. I felt like they fit extremely well, true to size. Now, if only I ever had a reason to wear dress pants. I'll think of something
on February 17, 2016
These are very stunning on. Bought for my fiance and one of his groomsmen for our destination wedding in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic. They are light and will be comfortable and breathable for the weather, while still looking tailored. The fabric has a very faint herringbone texture to it that you can only really see when looking at them at the right angle. The drape on them is perfect. They do tend to run SLIGHTLY small in the waist as other reviews said. Based on this, I originally ordered a 34 for my fiance who wears a 32. The 34s fell off of him. The 32s are a tiny but snug, but not in the entire waist area - just at the band/closure. We may just move the hook closure over, as there is room to do this, and the fit will be perfect. I would definitely recommend these for the price! Especially if you are looking for that perfect balance between tropical casual while still looking dressed up.
I LOVE these slacks. They have a very nice regal look, that you can wear to a formal party. But it also has that Cubavera charm and fit that says, "hey, I'm cooler than you." And that I can wear this for any occasion. Cubavera has quickly become one of my favorite brands, and if this is your first time buying their products, then you won't be disappointed. I also recommend their cargo shorts, and their drawstring pants.