5.0 out of 5 stars Cubavera has the best shirt around.
Published on April 30, 2011 by J. COPELAND

3.0 out of 5 stars Great material - may run a bit small
Published 19 months ago by jim adams

5.0 out of 5 stars Cubavera has the best shirt around., April 30, 2011
These shirts are just plain COOL They drape great and the material irons effortlessly. I wash my shirts in cold water woolite rather than sending them to The Dry Cleaners. They tend to be a little big( At forst I ordered XXL which is the size that I typicly order. and it was to big so I sent it back and exchanged it for an XL and the fit was perfect so I ordered up 6 of them in various colors. Great shirt especially for where I live in South Florida where I get to wear them year round. Thanx Cubavera for a great shirt. JC

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Shirt!, September 3, 2011
For the price , you cannot beat this shirt. The fit is right on and the finish is excellent. Very nice cotton/poly combo that feels as close to silk as you can get. I really like this ivory color for a more stylish look when I go out to dinner with my wife. I am 6'3" medium build and this XL fits perfect. Length is good and I like the half sleeves. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shirt for the Price, July 8, 2012
Gody (San Francisco Bay Area) - See all my reviews
I love this shirt! I'm a heavy guy (6'2" and 270lbs) and ordered the 2XL Tall. The shirt is well constructed and hangs nicely -- no ballooning -- and stands up to a day of wear without too much wrinkling. I washed it in cold water with Woolite and dried on low without any noticeable shrinking or stretching. The other nice feature is that while the fabric feels substantial, it's very comfortable even in 90+ degree heat and humidity.

I highly recommend this shirt!

5.0 out of 5 stars shirt arrivd, February 28, 2012
The shirt arrives after 2 failed attempts at size and color but coustomer service was excellent. The shirt is lovely and I have to say worth the effort to retreive it. Iwould recommend theseller because it took cre of the problem without hassle and would use them again.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great material - may run a bit small, May 13, 2013
I purchased this shirt for an upcoming trip. The material is very soft and the shirt feels great. The only issue I have is that the shirt feels a bit small (not enough to send back but I may have been better off getting a bigger size). I ordered the 2x but 3x would have been a bit better (I'm 5'10 240lbs so I'm a bit heavy). I'm concerned that he material will shrink too much after a few washings. I've washed it once in cold water and placed in a low heat drier and removed while a bit damp. I'm hoping this helps keep the size true to original.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable and durable, February 20, 2013
M. Clifford (Chico, CA United States) - See all my reviews
It has been almost a year since I bought this shirt. I've worn it a lot. It is one of my favorite shirts; very comfortable. I wash and dry it mixed in with my regular laundry and it has held up well. Remove it from the dryer promptly and it does not need ironing. It breathes well, and at the same time has enough substance to provide a bit of warmth on cooler days (though it is definitely not a cold weather shirt). I will certainly buy more of these.

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice Material and color, but sizing not good for me, November 17, 2012
I like the material and color of the shirt, but after one washing, the shirt seems to have shrunk disproportionately and so it is now much shorter top to bottom, but still just as wide! It still fits, but definitely looks too short to wear out and about, and so it is now an expensive "yard work" shirt. These shirts are already cut on the wide side, so going up a size will not help in my case, as it would wear like a tent! I am 5' 10", 190.

2.0 out of 5 stars thick polyester and strange fit, May 31, 2013
I know many reviewers like this shirt, but it wasnt working for me. I am 150 pounds and 6 feet and the large was wide from the shoulders down (which I expected) but then weirdly short on the torso length. I suspect someone with a rounder bigger torso would like the fit, but not me.

For a hot day, the thick polyester is a deal breaker. Yes it is soft but there is no breath-ability. You will sweat like crazy.

5.0 out of 5 stars NICE shirt, although runs big/width wise, August 7, 2013
I usually wear an XXL shirt, but this shirt fits me like a curtain. It's the right length as far as longwise, but XXL means really, really overweight. The fabric is awesome, cool, and comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars great casual shirt, July 29, 2013
As advertised, great casual shirt that can be worn alone or under a suit jacket/coat for a little more Friday night out of the town sort of look.

Cubavera Men's Short Sleeve Bedford Cord Camp Shirt