Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Cubavera Men's Embroidered Guayabera Shirt
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on August 13, 2014
I've wanted a Guayabera shirt for a long time, and decided to guy this one from the many styles and colors that are available. It is well made and the fit is fine. The only problem is ironing it. I thought this fabric blend would be somewhat easy-care. Man was I wrong. This is the most difficult shirt to iron that I've EVER seen! It is an absolute wrinkle master. I ended up turning it inside-out and ironing it, THEN turning it right side out and ironing it AGAIN and it finally turned out ok. It was finally ok; not great, but ok. This is definitely a shirt that will go to the laundry from now on.

Don't buy this shirt expecting it to be easy care; it isn't.
on June 22, 2014
I cannot recommend this shirt to anyone. It runs very small and shrinks badly even when laundered as per instructions. The fabric is course and uncomfortable.
on June 12, 2014
This guayabera is beautiful but it's not true to size. The XXL is more like an XL. Be warned!! ;)
on June 7, 2014
I loved these shirts until my last order. Everything was about 2 sizes too small. I'm not exaggerating.

I wear a 2xL. I can squeeze into an XL, but it's not very flattering :) This shirt is at best a large.

I've got half a dozen other Cubavera shirts in XXL that fit fine. This one I couldn't even button up.
on October 23, 2013
This didn't turn out to be my best purchase. The size seems to be about a half size too small. Probably a good fit if you are slender. If you have a medium or larger build, not so much. The shirt looks good but I'm not wild about the fabric. It's heavy and prone to wrinkle easily. It took longer to arrive than anything else I've ordered, not to mention the confusing messages I received when it couldn't be handed off to the post office on a Holliday.
on October 8, 2015
I can't believe how horribly this shirt launders. Comes out seriously wrinkled and puckered, and being a synthetic blend, there's no excuse for it. For comparison, the blue shirt is 100% cotton, similar weight, and 15 years old. The other aspects of the shirt are solid, but who wants to iron a synthetic shirt?
review image review image
on January 16, 2016
Don't buy. Worst wrinkling I have ever seen. Shrank and wrinkled like no other product I have ever purchased.
Buy the Cubavera Men's Short-Sleeve Essential Guayabera Embroidered Shirt which is a 65% Polyester/35% Cotton mix instead which washes great, fits great and a joy to wear.
on December 2, 2015
Thanks for all the guinea pigs... Amazon needs to give yall a discount card cuz guinea pigs are always needed.

Anyway I bought medium as other shirts of this nature I would take small but the guinea pigs helped. Fits like a glove. As the guinea pigs also mentioned dont dry in a dryer. Machine wash cold and hang to dry. Use a steam iron and voila.
on April 21, 2014
Best to order one size up. Be careful of how you wash and dery. Recommend cold wash iron inside and hang to complete the drying. Put this shirt in the dryer and it may srink up to two sizes.
on May 14, 2015
A true fit. 55% ramie and 45% rayon. It's got a really nice pattern. However it should probably be line dry only as instructed. The problem is that when it gets put in the dryer too long the fabric will pucker. The other problem is ironing it because it certainly does wrinkle. That's where it becomes bothersome. Small buttons are used on both sides as part of the pattern. There are four on each side plus the seven that closes the front. The sleeves and the bottom edge are cuffed. Because of all this it is not easy to iron.

See 1 answered question