5.0 out of 5 stars Nice quality
I purchased this shirt as a gift for my husband. It's made of a nice weight, quality material. The color is as pictured. He says it's very comfortable. It comes from the dry looking fresh and unwrinkled.
Published 23 months ago by Heather

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality
I purchased a total of eight shirts through Amazon.com over a twelve month period beginning in February, 2011.

Published on August 28, 2012 by Art007

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality, August 28, 2012
Art007 "Art F." (Fort Lauderdale, FL) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cubavera Men's Short Sleeve Shadow Box Camp Shirt (Apparel)

All eight shirts exhibit the same problem: the placket backing fails. When the backing fabric failed in the first five shirts, I thought it might be some mistake I made in how I laundered them. I took particular care and attention when laundering the last three, but those shirts are also failing in the exact same way.

The failure results from poor quality of materials and/or manufacture, unless these shirts are designed to fall apart within six months. As the backing fell apart, looking somewhat like cobwebs, I cut the hanging pieces. This permitted me to continue to wear the shirt, although the placket was no longer supported.

Apparently I am the only customer on the planet who has had this problem. I find that very difficult to believe.

It is obvious to me that no one involved with these Cubavera shirts and no one at the Perry Ellis organization actually cares.

1.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful shirt poorly made, April 8, 2013
I was excited to receive this shirt and was quite pleased with it when I first tried it on. The fit was excellent and the the fabric had a unusually firm but pleasant texture to it. The color was a rich, deep black. I wore the the short about three or four times, and had it professionally cleaned.

During those three or four wearings, two buttons fell off. The fabric along the square-tailed bottom hem of the shirt disintegrated along the stitching and left a long dangling loop of cloth. At the same time, the fabric along the stitching in one of the sleeves disintegrated along the stitching and fell open. It is now unwearable and unrepairable.

This lovely short is a disaster and I regret the purchase.

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible construction!, January 20, 2014
Thin material, buttons falling off, and too small. I echo all the other people's comments on the cheap quality of this shirt. Never again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice quality, February 17, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Classy looking shirt, March 2, 2014
Look classy when you want classy, casual when you want casual. I have several Cubavera shirts. They are comfortable. If you pull them from the dryer as soon as the dry cycle is over, no ironing needed. Great for travel. If you fold carefully most of "travel" wrinkles fall out. Highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars be ready, February 5, 2014
you'll be impressed with both the quality and appearance of this garment. It was my first purchase of a Cubavera product and there will be more

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shirt for tropics/travel, December 28, 2012
Looks great, feels great, cool and washed like a dream...no ironing necessary. My husband lamented that he wished he'd had more opportunities to wear it...next vacation.

5.0 out of 5 stars I don't believe that a so low price can buy an so exceptional product!, December 12, 2014
It is the second time I buy this shirt ... the second time was for a gift ... super well done ... fits well and looks great .. the material it's gorgeous, feels good... it's super fresh... cubavera's shirts always came a little big... so I recommend to order one size smaller... i bought this shirt again for sure... i have this shirt for almost a year now, still looks brand new!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars and the sleeves feel like they are an astronauts, July 7, 2014
A bit large, and the sleeves feel like they are an astronauts. But the material is soft and it is durable, as it has been washed several times and still maintains its color and texture

4.0 out of 5 stars Husband loves, February 17, 2014
Fit is relaxed and perfect. Hope the care is as described.
Haven't laundered it yet. Therefore the score of 4.

Cubavera Men's Short Sleeve Shadow Box Camp Shirt