5.0 out of 5 stars Nice one
As expected. I will recommend it for my friends. I may buy more items in the near future for me and my friends.
Published 18 months ago by Nidal

3.0 out of 5 stars Small but excellent
I have purchased many items from Cubavera and have never had a problem with size. For some reason this shirt runs a bit small. My husband comfortably wears a Large from this company, but this shirt fits but is not on the comfortably roomy side he's used to. I would recommend this product, but buy a size up from your usual size to have the desired effect in the photo.
Published 18 months ago by Amanda Page

3.0 out of 5 stars Small but excellent, May 29, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice one, May 14, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars good quality and fast delivery, March 20, 2013
i am impressed by the speed of delivery, i just received it the second day of the order, i did not like the fact that it was delivered on a very thin envelope and the shirt was really crumbled, but this is a minor issue.
the shirt material is good and the fit was excellent.

4.0 out of 5 stars I Wish I Had Ordered a Smaller Size, July 13, 2014
I wish I would have ordered a smaller size. The bottom hem hangs longer the what I am used to, but that is the style of the shirt. The sleeves were also too long for me. It doesn't stop me from wearing it though.

1.0 out of 5 stars This was great until..., December 13, 2013
This review is from: Cubavera Men's Long Sleeve Linen Blended Textured Point Collar Popover (Apparel)
Three washes (cold only) and it has shrunk past wearability. A real waste.
If you aren't going to wash it (or do buy it two sizes too large), then they are gorgeous, and comfortable..

5.0 out of 5 stars I like it, October 6, 2013
I like it. I bought this cubavera for a very first time for my husband. Not only I liked it but he also did. I recommend this item and this seller.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shirt, August 29, 2013
Exactly what I was looking for. Perfect for hot weather when you need to look good at a casual event.

2.0 out of 5 stars horrible cut, August 29, 2013
This is a very awkward cut, very long on the backside almost as if you are in a dress, arm cut is narrow so you can hardly lift your arms in this. I am 6ft 175lbs.....narrow frame and I ordered the large, I feel sorry for anyone with broad shoulders or stocky build

3.0 out of 5 stars Ahhhhhhhh, July 29, 2013
Atmy current size, I won't be able to wear this shirt. I would almost have had gto order the next size up from what I normally order

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Fit, June 22, 2013
This shirt is so comfortable and the quality of the linen is great, the first time I wore it my brother-in-law was begging me to let him have it...TO KEEP, not just borrow it but to have for his own. I purchased several more the day after I received this one. I do reccomend washing in cold and hanging dry as the cotton has a tendency to shrink a little which is not noted much in the shirt itself but in the sleeve length.