Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it The Jayhawks Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback Learn more

on August 23, 2010
I bought a Cudas men's flatwater water shoe to take on a floating trip as well as going swimming. The shoe fits very well and was comfortable. I have a high arch and I did buy an additional arch support which made the shoe feel wonderful. If you are flat footed you will not need any additional support. I liked the pull tabs on both the front and back of the shoe as the shoes are snug and it helped in putting on the shoes. I ordered the same size as my regular shoe. I like these shoes very much and when they eventually wear out I will buy another pair.
on November 11, 2010
This is a nice water shoe, but even though I ordered down 1/2 a size, it is still a little too roomy. Hubby says it will be OK (they are for him). I specifically ordered this water shoe because of the covered toe--he pokes holes in the toes of his shoes all the time, so maybe this water shoe will last more than a handful of uses like the last pair. They do appear well made and look like they should provide very good footing in the water, around the pool, and on dry land. BTW, if you have a wide foot, this shoe will be fine. Hubby wears a wide shoe, and this water shoe was not too narrow.
on October 15, 2013
This is a nice water shoe but the size seems to run a bit big. I normally wear an 8 1/2 E width but after reading the comments that these sizes run on the large size I tried to order a size 8. Even with a size smaller than I normally wear I still found that this shoe was big. I recommend other people should order a full size smaller in order to get a correct fit.
on March 1, 2013
My Dad (who is 93 years old) is learning to swim! He wears a size 9 1/2 or 10 shoe but we bought this in a size 8 since he would be wearing it in the pool learning to swim. They fit nice and snug and he loves them! They are perfect and don't hold water so he can kick his feet easily. Thanks for a great product!!
on July 3, 2010
These shoes work great. They are pretty much an exact fit to size. They are durable and protect your feet around water and then in the water as well. If you swim in an area that has stones, twigs, or is just too mucky for your feet, these shoes are a great way to eliminate any discomfort. I highly recommend them.
on September 10, 2012
I bought these for kayaking. Fit and function was reasonable initially, but they began to breakdown quickly. After 4 days of not-rough use there were small tears in the fabric, soles had begun to separate from uppers at heels and toes, and texturing on soles was breaking off. Threw them away at first opportunity after leaving the water.
on August 17, 2011
I ordered a size 8 and I am traditionally a size 8.5 in most shoes. Despite ordering a half size smaller they were still too big. I would say order 1-1.5 sizes smaller than usual. If you are normally a size 8.5 or 8 get the size 7. Other than that I like the shoe.
on August 7, 2011
I ordered a pair of these for my wife and I both. What a dissapointment.
It says to order a size down, but I would go as far as to say a size and a half to two sizes down. They run VERY big. I normally wear a twelve. I ordered an eleven and they were flopping off my heel.
Secondly, the soles on these are extremely heavy. When I say heavy, I don't mean thick and protective, but the weight of these is ridiculous. The soles are made of a very soft, squishy rubber. I don't feel like they would hold up very well to repeated use.
Lastly, they are of very low build quality. The pair I recieved had several spots where it seemed as though they were worn down on the neoprene. It was so thin that you could see through them.
I returned both pairs, which really stinks, since Amazon is charging me for the return. Oh well... you live and learn.
on April 17, 2015
The fit was perfect. I ordered a size 14M in navy. I received my pair in beige, which I DID NOT ORDER. The best part is the inserts, the left shoe was fine. As for the right shoe, it has a size 10 insert sloppily glued into it. I'm assuming this was a returned product from someone else and now I get the piece together shoes!
review image
on May 31, 2013
Finding decent shoes to wear in and around water is a real pain in the.... well, you know.. for me. I usually wear a size 10 wide shoe or boot and typically have no problem finding standard footwear that works well. "Water Shoes" however are very problematic for me because my feet and ankles sometimes swell considerably. "Water Shoe" manufacturers make a wide variety of shoes designed to fit quite snuggly around the upper foot or ankle, supposedly to keep sand, pebbles, and other debris from getting down inside the shoe. Unfortunately designs of this kind frequently will not stretch enough to allow folks like me, with swollen feet and ankles, to even put them on much less wear them.

These shoes, CUDAS MEN'S FLATWATER WATER SHOE, are an exception to that overly tight uppers problem. The upper mesh on these shoes stretches considerably and allows me to easily put them on and wear them comfortably even when my feet and ankles are swollen. The mesh remains snug enough to keep out most debris but they will pick up some sand if wearing on the beach. For me, they are perfect for wearing around and in my salt-water pool and on the grass lawn. The sizing seems true; I ordered my normal Size 10 and they fit fine. The stretchy mesh also allows for my wider feet to wear the shoe without any overly snug pressure anywhere. The shoe soles are of adequate thickness and toughness to prevent thorns from penetrating yet I can still feel single pebbles on otherwise hard, flat surfaces without bruising my feet. There is virtually no arch in the shoe sole but otherwise they are very comfortable to wear for hours on end and they don't have a tendency to allow me to walk out of them or otherwise slide off my feet. The heel area does tend to slip off when swimming in them.

I purchased these shoes in April 2011 for $19.95. Currently they are selling for $15.95. At either price they are a definite bargain. I've worn them frequently in and around my pool during the 6-month-long swimming season in Texas for the past two years. Coming into my third summer, they still look like new, the materials have held up well, and the mesh has not stretched out of shape nor become too loose to be effective. They remain snug and comfortable whether wet or dry. They also dry quickly when not being worn and immediately shed most of the water when I get out of the water and walk around while wearing them. The exterior sole material and design allows excellent grip on most surfaces without leaving marks. They do tend to slip much easier on WET, glazed or polished floor surfaces like tile.

I heartily recommend these very light weight, comfortable shoes for use in and around water. To me, they have been a bargain and a very satisfying purchase. When they finally wear out, I'll most likely buy another pair.