5.0 out of 5 stars Long enough!
Love the material these are made of. They don't bunch or pull under my clothing. I'm 5'8" and have a hard time finding things long enough, well these are and I love it!
Published on January 1, 2012 by Sabrina

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what they once were!
Published on May 3, 2012 by Gwen Leigh

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Long enough!, January 1, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Love!, July 16, 2011
These are a must have for winter! They are so thin and silky but very warm. They fit very nicely under my dress clothes, jeans, etc. I would be cold 24/7 without them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent underwear, December 7, 2011
I don't think it's pure cotton but it is really soft and warm while being very thin which is amazing. It is comfortable not causing any irritation to my skin(my skin is very sensitive). I simply can't live without it now since the winter is here in Chicago. Great product!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what they once were!, May 3, 2012
This review is from: Cuddl Duds Women's Climatesmart Long Legging (Apparel)
I've worn Cuddl Duds for years - I used to swear by them! I'm always cold and they held up for a good 5-7 years, easily. With 2 washings of the new current 3 pair I bought, two have already developed holes, deep snags, and the third pair the waistband came out of them. I've barely had them a month and can't even rely on them for any longer. Time to find a new brand! Cuddl Duds have definitely lost 99% of the quality they were once made of. Too bad they're even more expensive now. What a shame.

5.0 out of 5 stars soft and warm, March 17, 2011
Stacy (California) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cuddl Duds Women's Climatesmart Long Legging (Apparel)
You cant go wrong with Cuddl duds. Love them. I got them for myself but my son uses them under his ski pants when he goes skiing. Great product.

1.0 out of 5 stars Drooping seat, hidden snag, September 25, 2012
Unimpressed with the Cuddl Duds legging purchase. It kind of feels like granny panties without the thermal warmth I was looking for. The rear is droopy while the calves constrict. I chose the medium, which only fit me around the knees. Looking more closely at the ill-fit, I then realized this fabric is so snag-ready that it arrived snagged! Would not recommend, will be returning.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super comfy, January 15, 2012
I got these pants as a gift for Christmas from my mother-in-law. They are super thin, easily fitting under my jeans, but super warm. The waist band is just fabric, so it doesn't get bulky when worn with layers, but stays nicely when worn alone as pj's. The waist is not super high, goes to about the belly button, but I haven't had any problems with plumbers crack. A great pair of leggings for cold Iowa winters.

4.0 out of 5 stars Runs slightly large, December 22, 2012
I bought both Duofold Women's Mid Weight Pant, and this brand for comparison. Though I like both, I prefer this one. I usually wear a large, and I ordered a large for this brand but it was slightly too big--not worth sending back though. This pant is very, very comfy and warm. The Duofold was harder to move in under my jeans, and slightly tight in the calves. In terms of warmth, I prefer this brand to the Duofold. Cuddl Duds is slightly warmer, more lightweight, and my jeans slipped right over them with no problem. They are very silky and nice!!

3.0 out of 5 stars long johns, January 24, 2013
These leggings are warm enough, but they don't stay put, tending to travel up my legs leaving some bare skin around the ankles exposed to the cold. I don't like that and wouldn't wear them on the coldest days. They do fit well, other than their tendency to travel, but I would not buy them again.

2.0 out of 5 stars Granny, December 28, 2012
OK so I bought these to go with a dress for the winter months. These are the type that you could wear to your boob's. Waistline is that large and long. They fit loose and I dont think a smaller size would work as they are not a stretchy material to be forgiving. The legs are loose but not as loose as the waist. They are nice silky feel and warm however. Maybe just not for under dresses so much. Thats probably my fault for not researching better. Its hard to find white tights. I would say these are like long silky underwear rather than tights.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›