4.0 out of 5 stars Pony - great choice!
Published on January 1, 2008 by T. Navarre

3.0 out of 5 stars Short but fun
Published on January 17, 2008 by C. Benson

4.0 out of 5 stars Pony - great choice!, January 1, 2008
This review is from: Cuddle n' Ride Plush Pony Ride On - Pink (Toy)
I gave this pony as a gift for my 9 month old neice. It was a huge hit! One of her favorite gifts at Christmas! Padded seat, height, and cute sounds were great! The only real issue: For a child not walking yet, I feared that when she got on the pony and began pushing, she may tip over. It seems as if it will be stable, but tends to tip on the front end a bit. She caught herself each time she leaned forward, but I would not suggest for infants under her age with less control and balance. Other than this, it was a great gift and will used on a regular basis!

3.0 out of 5 stars Short but fun, January 17, 2008
This review is from: Cuddle n' Ride Plush Pony Ride On - Pink (Toy)
I gave this toy to my 2 year old daughter because she loves her rocking horse but tries to ride it through the house. With this toy she is able to ride around on her horse. I had never seen this toy before and the size was a bit disappointing. If it weren't for my 2 year olds small size, she could not have used it. It is very low to the ground. I was expecting a bit more ground clearance. But over all, she does enjoy it and it make a bit of noise.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute Idea, July 9, 2008
This review is from: Cuddle n' Ride Plush Pony Ride On - Pink (Toy)
I got this for my then 1-year-old right after Christmas. She didn't really play with it much until a few months ago. She's now 20-months-old and plays with it every once in awhile, especially when I ask her where her pony is. She especially likes to push the buttons. Since I paid only about $20 for it, and it's really the only ride-on we own, I'd say it was worth the price. My daughter prefers rocking toys, though.

5.0 out of 5 stars All the kids wanted one!, December 16, 2007
J. Nation (Columbus,Ohio) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cuddle n' Ride Plush Pony Ride On - Pink (Toy)
I bought this for my niece on Christmas and got my nephew the brown horse.Both for only $40? As if that wasnt good enough,they adore their ride on horses! All the other kids jump at the chance to ride them! And they neigh too.Very cute,both of the kids loved them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and durable, May 30, 2009
This review is from: Cuddle n' Ride Plush Pony Ride On - Pink (Toy)
Kids loved it...tried it myself and surprisingly it did not break under me...great sound too.

Cuddle n' Ride Plush Pony Ride On - Pink