4.0 out of 5 stars Cuddle cuddle uppet!
Not much to say about a puppet head attached to receiving blanket. 5y.o. daughter loves it, so that's what matters. I do think she would like it more if it were the size of a throw blanket b/c she keeps trying to wrap it around herself when she goes to bed and it really only covers her back and shoulders.
Published 18 months ago by Avid Shopper

3.0 out of 5 stars Ugly!
Like many of you, my ears have been assaulted by the theme song to CuddleUppets. Now, I confess, when I finally purchased the Pink Poodle CuddleUppet, it was not through Amazon, but was at a similar price to what is stated here. As a result, I won't talk about shipping in my review.

First, the opinion of the four-year-old: Simply put, she loves it. She...
Published 19 months ago by OutlawPoet - In a Corrupt Stew

3.0 out of 5 stars Ugly!, November 26, 2012
This review is from: CuddleUppets Pink Poodle (Toy)

First, the opinion of the four-year-old: Simply put, she loves it. She sleeps with it and plays with it. I sort of thought it would lose its novelty quickly, but it hasn't. She beams every time she sees it and has told everyone she knows that she owns one.

Mom's opinion:
I can't sugar coat this. The thing is ugly. I don't find it cute at all. The head is absurdly large. You stick your hand in the mouth to make it act as a puppet and the mechanism (I think it's just a bit of plastic in the mouth) is stiff and uncomfortable.

The blanket is surprisingly soft and, while not wide enough to really act as a blanket for your child, may be wide enough for nap time. The blanket has four paws and a tail to complete the illusion that it's a puppet as well as a blanket.

The stitching seems very secure and it says it's machine washable, though I haven't tried yet. I'm a little concerned that the giant head might pull on the stitching by the neck.

The blanket has the uncanny ability to look well made and deplorably cheap all at once.

Final thoughts:
My daughter would give this five stars, simply because she loves it. However, as a mom, I find this ugly and it isn't something that adds to the décor of her room - in fact, I'd rather it was hidden. It does seem well made, though. If you choose to give it as a gift, you'll probably find that the child in question will be thrilled. The child's parents - less so.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cuddle cuddle uppet!, December 28, 2012
Avid Shopper (Huntington Woods, MI) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Birthday present for my 4 year old niece., October 31, 2012
This review is from: CuddleUppets Pink Poodle (Toy)
She loved it and sleeps with it all the time, great shipping and arrived in time, and my 2 year old daughter wants this same one too for Christmas so ill be back to buy another.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cuddly and cute, September 3, 2012
This review is from: CuddleUppets Pink Poodle (Toy)
My granddaughter loves it. It's soft and cuddly. Good value for the price. Would recommend it for sure. Pink for my princess!

5.0 out of 5 stars fun, December 26, 2013
This review is from: CuddleUppets Pink Poodle (Toy)
my kids love this cuddle-uppet! it's very soft and really cute. the quality is good too. we would recomend this to our friends. great price too.

5.0 out of 5 stars cute and grandchild loved it, December 25, 2013
This review is from: CuddleUppets Pink Poodle (Toy)
I waited until Christmas to send this to my 7 year old granddaughter. She has a real life black standard poodle. This was her favorite gift of all her gifts! I skyped her today and she was covering with it and making it 'talk' like a puppet. I am so pleased I bought this for her.

5.0 out of 5 stars cute poodle, November 17, 2012
This review is from: CuddleUppets Pink Poodle (Toy)
I bought this poodle for my niece for her birthday last June. She was soooooooo
excited when she saw it. She had seen it advertised on TV apparently. She carried it around the house for many days thereafter and had to take it everywhere with her. Very different looking poodle and uniquely large. Perfect for a 5 yr old. Big hit with ages 3-7 I would estimate.

4.0 out of 5 stars CuddleUppets, September 22, 2012
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: CuddleUppets Pink Poodle (Toy)
Arrived like they said, five year granddaughter seems to love it. We will see how durable it is, time will tell.

5.0 out of 5 stars Granddaughter loved it, June 7, 2014
This review is from: CuddleUppets Pink Poodle (Toy)
I got this for my granddaughter and she loved it. Very pleased with the product, just not pleased with this rating system. I would like to post how many stars without having to type in a certain amount of words.

5.0 out of 5 stars image did not match product sent (but my daughter loved it anyway), June 5, 2014
This review is from: CuddleUppets Pink Poodle (Toy)
My daughter lives this. ?.. Only complaint (which may be major to some) is that the actual pink poodles cuddle up its we received has half open sleepy eyes, NOT the cute open eyed pink poodle as shown. I was ticked off until I realized my 7 year old daughter did not care at all and shd looooves her pink poodle cudle up its.

CuddleUppets Pink Poodle