Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it blink-182 Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

VINE VOICEon August 10, 2012
We bought this for my 3 and a half year old daughter as an incentive to help her stay in her room at night. While that hasn't been a resounding success, she does love this thing. She just comes into our bed with it...

It seems well made, is cute, and I enjoy the puppet part at least as much as she does.

Worth the money.
on May 14, 2014
I PURCHASED THIS FOR MY OLDER SON DUE TO HIM SEEING THE COMMERCIAL A MILLION TIMES WITH THAT CATCHY TUNE.....SO I LET HIM PICK WHICH ONE HE WANTED....IT WAS PLAYED WITH FOR THE FIRST FEW WEEKS THEN IGNORED..SO I WOUND UP SELLING HIM....ALTHOUGH THESE ARE REALLY CUTE!!
on January 26, 2013
My loved this as this is what he asked Saint Nickolas for Christmas. We were very disappointed with the craftsmanship. The seems were not even and some were missed. Well, you can't very well send it back or get it replace if Saint Nickolas brought it, can you?!? It would have nice if it were a bit better made.
on December 3, 2012
I was surprised when I got the package how nice the puppet portion looked. We got the pink ladybug and the purple monkey. The blanket part is also very soft. These were some of the gifts requested by my children for Christmas, and I'm sure they will love them.
on January 28, 2013
My son went crazy with a strong desire to buy this thing from the commercial he saw. He absolutely loves it. We say it looks like him so he named his cuddle monkey after himself. It's a good product that my 8year old adores. It seems well made, as we haven't had any ripping, tearing, seams coming apart or anything like that. I wish I would've known the item shipped from my hometown because it would've been worth it to drive the 5 miles over to the hastings warehouse instead of paying the 8 bucks for shipping. If only there was a way Amazon could offer that option for people who live in the same city as the shipping site. Anyway, great product.
on June 18, 2012
This was a gift for a 9th birthday and the birthday girl never put it down! It is so soft and looked adorable when she wrapped it around herself and started playing with the puppet part. She even had it on and had the puppet "singing along" as we all sang happy birthday. It was a great gift! The color is definitely a true purple instead of the dark purple/maroon/brown that is shown in the image.
on January 17, 2014
My granddaughter was so happy with her purple monkey cuddle up. She played with it all day on Christmas. When she came to visit us a week later she had it packed in her luggage and she was playing and snuggling with it all weekend. I think I made a good choice for my 8 year old granddaughter.
on August 23, 2014
I purchased this for my son when he was a year old to take to daycare so he would not be lonely. He will be three next month and "Purple Monkey" has become his lovey since day one. He sleeps with him and still brings him to daycare. He has held up to sometimes daily washings. Very well made, super cuddly and a great buy.
on December 19, 2012
5 days before Christmas I received my order (on time). I ordered the purple monkey. Received the pink poodle. I would have considered keeping it but it was dirty! It was also extremely over priced! Amazon had good customer service though. Amazon still has my business. This seller however, does not.
on January 5, 2013
My granddaughter loved this! It was one of her Christmas gifts this year. She had to show me how to wrap it around herself and make the monkey talk. She enjoys sleeping with it. I bought her twin sister the Unicorn CuddleUppets and she loved it as well. They are 5 years old and are already trying to decide which one they want for next Christmas.